Jeremy Stephens wearing Reebok Mexican colors?

Oh you can only do that with just a man or a woman, it’s not like there are other genders...
The ignorance on here disgusts me.

lJ5d39K.png

Btw can you really forbid fighter to wear colors , that represent another nation? I mean, if UFC or Nike decide to tell fighter "No , you can't wear Mexican colors, cause you are a canadian" or something - he may sue them. After all
we-are-all-one-660x400.jpg

Those damn “white hispanics” ruining our country LOL
I think he is half Mexican and by the wey they’re a shit loads of white Mexicans is just that we only notice the under 5’4” brown ones.
I’m married to one hot white Latina
You're an idiot.

I have plenty of cousins who are brown as fuck and are 6'2 Mexicans...born and raised in mexico.

You're an idiot.

I have plenty of cousins who are brown as fuck and are 6'2 Mexicans...born and raised in mexico.
Mother fucker you can’t take a jk lol
Why is everyone so damn salty today

Mexican is a nationality, not an ethnic background you absolute putz.
Mexican is an ethnic background....being Mexican is sharing a culture and similar genetics.

Most Mexicans are Mestizo, meaning they have White,Indian, and even black genetics......They obviously have a culture within Mexico.

So how in the fuck, isn't it an ethnic background?

BTW you do know ethnicity, is a very hard term to define.

The conquistadors came over and bred with the Aztec women resulting in a new demographic

As far as Stephens goes, he definitely looks more Caucasian than Indian. He does have a Mexican wife and his kids would be 3/4 Mexican, respectively

But Stephens is kind of an odd character. He reminds me of a white trash, wannabe "gangsta" kid that uses ebonics, has a 2Pac-inspired back tattoo, and listens to bad, mainstream rap music. Not there is anything wrong with that, of course.

There seems to be quite a few White / Mexican mixed guys in mma. Tito, Cruz, Stephens, Cub, etc

Mexican is an ethnic background....being Mexican is sharing a culture and similar genetics.

Most Mexicans are Mestizo, meaning they have White,Indian, and even black genetics......They obviously have a culture within Mexico.

So how in the fuck, isn't it an ethnic background?

BTW you do know ethnicity, is a very hard term to define.
Aren’t there white, indigenous, and mixed Mexicans? There are, so within Mexico there are different ethnicities and Mexican is not a race, there is a Mexican culture but culture has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. And by the way genetically speaking Mexico and Central America are pretty much the same thing, mix of indigenous and white people further disproving that Mexico is a race

Aren’t there white, indigenous, and mixed Mexicans? There are, so within Mexico there are different ethnicities and Mexican is not a race, there is a Mexican culture but culture has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. And by the way genetically speaking Mexico and Central America are pretty much the same thing, mix of indigenous and white people further disproving that Mexico is a race

Bro..You don't know what ethnicity mean.

Like I said, there is mostly Mixed Mexicans, who range from white looking to Indigenous looking.......They also have a culture...It's an ethnicity.

I never said it was a race...but it's obviously an ethnicity....

Just used google, these are 2 defenitions.

An ethnic group, or an ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as common ancestry, language, society, culture or nation.

or

the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

How in the fuck aren't mexicans an ethnic group?

You bring up central America...You know in Africa, people have very similar genetics, yet there is a bunch of ethnic groups....Look at Rwanda.

I am currently in transition, and that is extremely offensive.

You are currently Yellow carded as well, and if you don't want to be double yellow carded or banned I suggest you don't bring topics like these to an MMA forum.

Fighters should be able to wear whatever colors they feel like.

“No Saku, you can’t wear orange, only red, black, or white because you are from Japan. We may allow you to wear orange if you rep Trinidad and Tobago though”

You are currently Yellow carded as well, and if you don't want to be double yellow carded or banned I suggest you don't bring topics like these to an MMA forum.
I suggest you shut your fucken mouth, and stop being so ignorant and offensive.

The conquistadors came over and bred with the Aztec women resulting in a new demographic

As far as Stephens goes, he definitely looks more Caucasian than Indian. He does have a Mexican wife and his kids would be 3/4 Mexican, respectively

But Stephens is kind of an odd character. He reminds me of a white trash, wannabe "gangsta" kid that uses ebonics, has a 2Pac-inspired back tattoo, and listens to bad, mainstream rap music. Not there is anything wrong with that, of course.

There seems to be quite a few White / Mexican mixed guys in mma. Tito, Cruz, Stephens, Cub, etc

Wow you guys are all over the place with Stephens. Someone wose said he appears to be a redneck hick now you're saying he seems more like a wigger. Y'all some bitches classifying a guy based on how he looks.

Back