Jeremy Stephens wearing Reebok Mexican colors?

giphy.gif

:D

In all seriousness tho, you can.

Mathematically it can't be done, that I can agree on.

BUT

You can mix a chinese/white man/woman and, gene wise, the white/chinese genes could turn out more dominant in that perticular case and get a 1 to 2 ratio.

A great example is Barrack Obama, who is black and white, but clearly more black than white.

Some might say he's 1/3 white ;)

Those damn “white hispanics” ruining our country LOL
I think he is half Mexican and by the wey they’re a shit loads of white Mexicans is just that we only notice the under 5’4” brown ones.
I’m married to one hot white Latina

I think he is half Mexican and by the wey they’re a shit loads of white Mexicans is just that we only notice the under 5’4” brown ones.

Sounds like you only notice Mighty mouse.

Mexican is an offensive term.
you must be one of those sensitive millennials. it is no different then saying Cuban fighter, Irish fighter, British fighter etc... Espically here in America we say Puerto Rican, Mexican, Dominican etc... So STFU and move on if you don't like it. It is not racism

Pics or bullshit.

:D

In all seriousness tho, you can.

Mathematically it can't be done, that I can agree on.

BUT

You can mix a chinese/white man/woman and, gene wise, the white/chinese genes could turn out more dominant in that perticular case and get a 1 to 2 ratio.

A great example is Barrack Obama, who is black and white, but clearly more black than white.

Some might say he's 1/3 white ;)
Oh you can only do that with just a man or a woman, it’s not like there are other genders...
The ignorance on here disgusts me.

A long time ago, someone referred to a fighter on here as 1/3 Chinese. A response said 'You cannot be one third Chinese'.

Many pages of debate followed. Many. But it was eventually confirmed that you cannot be one third Chinese (or any other race lol).

Sherdoggers were cooler and engaged more back then.
Chinese is not a race

He has DNA from his Mexican ancestry... is that inoffensive and gender neutral enough Queen Snow Flake...?
The guy called his wife and kids Mexican. I’m all for roasting fighters sometimes, but leave their family out of it.

I read awhile back that his mother is Mexican. He certainly doesn't look like it. I always took as him as more of country boy hick type by the way he looks and acts.

Cub Swanson's mother is Mexican too and he doesn't look biracial either. Must be "White Hispanics"

yes. not all people from mexico have brown skin, with a sombrero on their head, and a corona in their hand. lots of folks of mainly european blood in mexico.

According to 23 and me I'm around 4% black. I've been trying to rep my culture my dropping N bombs but I just keep getting punched for it. A brother can't catch a break I tell ya.

A long time ago, someone referred to a fighter on here as 1/3 Chinese. A response said 'You cannot be one third Chinese'.

Many pages of debate followed. Many. But it was eventually confirmed that you cannot be one third Chinese (or any other race lol).

Sherdoggers were cooler and engaged more back then.

You actually can.

You can get weird percentage combinations of ethnic backgrounds based on your parents/grandparents percentages.

So for example, if your dad is 75% Austrian and your mom is 12.5% Austrian (Austrian great grandparent), then you are 43.75% Austrian.

Weird combinations like that can also net you Chinese ancestry of 30-35%, roughly a third (even though mathematically a third is 33.33[continuous]%)

Back