Jeremy Stephens says "Conor didn't wanna back it up backstage"

he's right on the behind the curtains one thing, on the curtains the retarded character

everyone said that, cowboy, aldo, and so on

Jeremy couldn't even ko a BW in his last fight.

Barao was a zombie at 135.

He is just as tall and long if not longer than most of 145.

Styles make fights, give Jeremy stylistically pleasing fights and he wont screw it up with an anticlimactic finish.

Conor facing the weak fighters he did, he sure didnt put many of them unconscious.

Cons probably thought Stephens was just a fan from the crowd they let backstage. Who dafuq is this guy?

Why would Conor waste one minute with Jeremy Stephens though?

Well since we are reading records how about this fanboy, in the last 10 wins of each fighter Conor got 1 KO, Jeremy got 4.

Conor hits softer than Jeremy and you are taking it so rough its so sad to watch.

In his last 10 wins he has 3 ko victories, Conor has 2.

A major difference is, Jeremy Stephens' last 10 wins span the better part of 8 years, most of conor's career, in which he has compiled 5 KOs.

Stephens seems like an alright guy.

But man... way to set it up so that
you NEVER see conor in the cage.
<29>

Ah yes i forgot about all the local scrubs he fought.

But but but Conor wins more!

Only one of those was before the UFC, you can talk about him KOing scrubs, but before the UFC, Jeremy has no KOs

Calling people young man? Kid I highly doubt you're over the age of 20. I'm old enough to be your daddy so pipe down child
Maybe you shouldn't be picking fights with people on forums if you're that old.

Are people taking Stephens seriously in this video -- like he would attack Conor? He didn't look angry, and seemed like he had memorized the lines, or was reading them, and even gave a plug for his fight with Frankie.

He sounds like he was just talking trash to get more attention, and maybe get a fight with Conor down the line. He has a reputation as a violent meathead, but he's been around long enough to understand the concept of self-promotion even if he's not so good at it.

Not a big Conor fan. But what would be the benefit of taking the chance of a backstage brawl? Doesn't make sense.

In his last 10 wins he has 3 ko victories, Conor has 2.

A major difference is, Jeremy Stephens' last 10 wins span the better part of 8 years, most of conor's career, in which he has compiled 5 KOs.

Not to mention the quality of competition

I like the excitement Conor brings to fights but for me he lost his aura after Nate beat him. I'm still excited for his fights but its not the same. His best brag now is that he makes the most $ but the goat talk is just silly.

Back