Jeremy Stephens is srsly one to watch, regardless of tomorrows result

Well let’s ignore the stigma attached to him by an amazing insult & look at this objectively, I mean Stephens has the ability to rag doll mcgregor, he really does
Just like I have the “ability” to bang a supermodel. I mean I can get a stiffy and use it but...A. I’m not getting near a supermodel and B. If I did there’d be no chance.

Look into it.

Just like I have the “ability” to bang a supermodel. I mean I can get a stiffy and use it but...A. I’m not getting near a supermodel and B. If I did there’d be no chance.

Look into it.
Eddie Bravo doesn’t belong on this thread

Not if you've been watching the sport for more than a year or two

I'm being serious. Not trying to be an ass or talk shit on casuals or new fans. That's just not what I think of when I think of Jeremy Stephens.

He has been a really good friend's favorite fighter for like a decade or more. I think of watching his old fights at my buddy's house in highschool.

Nah I do remember his win over RDA and how he almost killed him ripping his head off.

Don't be so serious man. I am not offending him or his skills.

It's not his fault either. But this line is far more popular than any of his fights.

Guy fought under a month ago.

Very rarely do fighters win back to back with a month.

Hope he doesn't bisping himself like he did against Kelvin .

Plus the fans are given a lack luster performance since he hasn't had time go release and go full camp again

Back to Back camps are a killer

I mean as in he has now truly proved himself. Maybe a better phrase would have been smoother, however the point remains.
I get your point. But I disagree. He's got a chin and power. But there are more skilled and well rounded fighters at 145.

Back