Jeremy Stephens: For sure Aldo was on PEDs during his title reign.

A juiced up Stephens gets destroyed by any version of Aldo.

Without a failed drug test you can not accuse somebody like that that is bogus even though common sense tells us certain things especially with the girls they are so obvious but until they fail a test they are innocent. It is innocent until proven guilty in America not guilty until proven innocent
not @ sherdog.
the eye test is more reliable to a sherdoger than USADA.

No, but had his Brazil hiding, not answering phone, then trying to deport the tester, then turning up 2 hyours late, then spilling his sample, happened under USADA he almost certainly would have faced an anti doping charge.

That fiasco is always going to count against him. It was about as obvious a case of avoidance/tampering as I have ever seen

Meh that fight never happened because he got injured I believe. Wasn't that for UFC 189, the first McGregor fight?

Regardless, the playing field was even considering nearly every fighter uses something.

No, but had his Brazil hiding, not answering phone, then trying to deport the tester, then turning up 2 hyours late, then spilling his sample, happened under USADA he almost certainly would have faced an anti doping charge.

That fiasco is always going to count against him. It was about as obvious a case of avoidance/tampering as I have ever seen
Fuck you, buddy.
That incident happened 100% on USADA's side.
The guy showed unannounced, the Brazilian AC was not told he would show up and upon questioning he did not even have a proper visa to do his job in Brazil.
When requested Aldo did provide the samples but was told (by his manager) to throw it away until everything was squared away. Which it was all cleared up by USADA a day later and Aldo provided all samples requested... and passed all tests.

For you to "count it against him" just shows you are a fucking piece of shit.

You Cant claim stuff like that when the fighter Never pissed hot .

screen-shot-2016-09-28-at-01-07-42-752x501.png

Jeremy shouldn't be accusing anyone of anything while he's rocking a stupid beard/no mustache combo like that.

He never tried to deport a tester. As a matter of fact, Aldo and his coach stepped in and insisted that the tester, despite not have the proper paperwork, be allowed to stay in country and oversee the actual, legitimate test that was administered by qualified professionals who knew what they were doing.

The guy they sent not only had the wrong paperwork, he actually lost track of the initial sample that Aldo gave as soon as he was asked. If they would have sent someone who actually knew how to do his job, you know, maintain chain of custody of a given sample, then "that fiasco" could have been avoided.

Jeremy Stephens who has had like 2 KO wins this decade yet calls himself the "hardest hitting 145 pounder in the world."

Hopefully Jeremy lumps himself in there.

At one point or another its safe to assume the majority of fighters have been on them - at the very last to help with recovery from injury.

How dare you Jeremy whomever you are, they are referred to as "tainted supplements" nowadays, try and keep up.

I mean if your going to moronically accuse PED use, at least have logical reasoning and theories. First off Aldo’s physique still looks the same. Second, the statement that he fights in the fifth round like it’s the first is laughable since everyone knows that Aldo in his prime dominance always gassed badly. You would think a vet like Dat Guy would know this but his interaction with Connor should his delusion. I always find it funny how all these fringe gatekeepers like Him and Bisping always blames their shortcomings on roid cheaters

The guy they sent not only had the wrong paperwork, he actually lost track of the initial sample that Aldo gave as soon as he was asked. If they would have sent someone who actually knew how to do his job, you know, maintain chain of custody of a given sample, then "that fiasco" could have been avoided.

Well he lost sight of it but Aldo lost control of it. The sample was at that point Aldo's responsibility. Nobody but Aldo should even touch it. So that loss of control was down to Jose not the tester.

The testers chain of custody does not begin until the sample has been split, put into bottles a and b, and both bottles have been sealed and secured.

Back