zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Your mom knows who da FOOK

original.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

inb4 people bitch that there have been multiple threads on this.

Stephens way too late with this comeback.

Just like Jeremy was,

You're late son.

That might be a burn if we're talking about a mama's boy like Michael Chiesa. In this case it's still <FookIsThatGuy>

Would've been a burn if he had said that at the press conference. Not a year later.

Lmao, he actually went and asked Conors Mom for a picture.

You just know he was real sweet and polite about it too, then he posts this online like a cheeky little comedian.

<{Heymansnicker}>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Far from an epic burn and here's why.

1) It's like a YEAR later. Remember that episode of Seinfeld where George got roasted by his boss and thought of the perfect comeback afterwards on his drive home? Times that fail by 365.

2) How did that picture come about? There's no way Conor's mom asked for it, she's a middle aged woman who very likely does not follow the fight game. So the likely scenario is that Jeremy went up and asked for the pic, telling her he was a Conor fan. If she knew who Stephens was (the guy who was insulting her son), she probably wouldn't have taken the pic. SO NO, Conor's mom doesn't know who da FOOK dat guy is.

If he didn't bang her then it was pointless.

If he banged her then he forever one upped Conor. Even if Conor banned Stephen's wife he still has to bang his mom to get even.

Woooooooooooooooooow..... i can't believe that is real!!! That is so hilarious. Now Mctapper can try say anything he want's he still will always be completely humiliated by Jeremy hahaha..... That is the most cruel and funny and brilliant thing i have ever seen hahaha!

If he didn't bang her then it was pointless.

If he banged her then he forever one upped Conor. Even if Conor banned Stephen's wife he still has to bang his mom to get even.

At this point the only way he can one-up Conor is by banging either his mom or Dee. Taking a picture a year later isn't going to cut it.

Not even close to be a Conor fan, but this is far from an epic burn.

First, it's way too late for a comeback, and second, an epic burn would've been if the picture was taken in a more... let's say "private" scenario. As some have already said, he probably asked for it.

Woooooooooooooooooow..... i can't believe that is real!!! That is so hilarious. Now Mctapper can try say anything he want's he still will always be completely humiliated by Jeremy hahaha..... That is the most cruel and funny and brilliant thing i have ever seen hahaha!
Because a year later Jeremy asked Conors mom for a pic then posted it on Twitter?

Back