Jeremiah Johnson gif/sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please sacrifice jlau to get redford back?

it will be a good trade. and we gain much more back from it. jlau is a can.

{<redford}
Redford hasn't gone anywhere, that's why the emoji's code is still there. Sometimes they just accidentally get removed when new ones are added, same thing happened with the Doc Rivers one a while back.

Redford hasn't gone anywhere, that's why the emoji's code is still there. Sometimes they just accidentally get removed when new ones are added, same thing happened with the Doc Rivers one a while back.
phew.

i can go back to my non triggered and rustled state.

haha.

Huh. I guess my strike is over then. Kind of anticlimactic.

When will it be visible as a choice again?

{<doc}

Huh. I guess my strike is over then. Kind of anticlimactic.

When will it be visible as a choice again?

Lol no worries, and it'll be fixed shortly. Also looking to make some changes at the end of the week. Any requests of gifs or images that you want converted into emojis (that would fit as a reaction) leave a message on my wall or send a PM and I'll see get it converted to the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back