Jeremiah Johnson gif/sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still there if you use { <redford } (with no spaces inside the brackets

f24e90722c7279295840f86f0b948c5a.gif

You know the one I'm talking about

jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

That was one of the most useful gifs here. I support you adding the Jones "suck it" chop and the Jennifer Lawrence "ok ::thumbs up::" ones, but not at the expense of the Jeremiah Johnson nodding one. I mean, you guys keep lame ones like :kiss: and <34>but you get rid of Jeremiah GOATson? My reaction to this offense:

<DisgustingHHH>

You know what to do. Bring it back, @Drake. Bring it back.

Rexolini has spoken, fix this shit ya goofs.

My opinion, people shouldn't be allowed to use it who can't quote extensively from it

For every hour this is not fixed another mod will be reported. Starting with @Slobodan sorry it has to be you, it's for the greater good though Brotein Shake.

uogDU6gPN249y.gif

That gif should be mandatory. How the hell am I supposed to convey agreement? Do you expect me to type it?

<DisgustingHHH>

Lmao I read your post as "That gif was scared"

I wish I could show you how I feel now that I realize what you said but I've had a hasty stickerectomy.

We used to have the Diaz GIF (Nick) botched with 'Don't be sacred, homie' (if you recall), and mods let it be for a bit as a thang...so I thought J was being ultra clever there, but alas...he showed his gift for gaucherie below.

<{nope}>

I forgive you.
<Bottle.gif>

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

We used to have the Diaz GIF (Nick) botched with 'Don't be sacred, homie' (if you recall), and mods let it be for a bit as a thang...so I thought J was being ultra clever there, but alas...he showed his gift for gaucherie below.

<{nope}>

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}>
<209Bitch>

Yeah doesnt need the text at all

Also, now that you said that, I kind of wish he HAD said "scared".

Funny that you thought so, too.

Last edited:
For every hour this is not fixed another mod will be reported. Starting with @Slobodan sorry it has to be you, it's for the greater good though Brotein Shake.

uogDU6gPN249y.gif
l@nd0

that gif is goat sherdog emoji.

{<redford}

i am going to have to get "{ <redford }" tatooed onto my arm so i can always remember the shortcut for the gif.

can we please sacrifice jlau to get redford back?

it will be a good trade. and we gain much more back from it. jlau is a can.

{<redford}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back