Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kwon Do

ál-ḥámdúlílláh
@Silver
Reaction score
You know the one I'm talking about

jeremiah_johnson_nodding.gif

That was one of the most useful gifs here. I support you adding the Jones "suck it" chop and the Jennifer Lawrence "ok ::thumbs up::" ones, but not at the expense of the Jeremiah Johnson nodding one. I mean, you guys keep lame ones like :kiss: and <34>but you get rid of Jeremiah GOATson? My reaction to this offense:

<DisgustingHHH>

You know what to do. Bring it back, @Drake. Bring it back.

Agreed, it's a pretty glaring omission considering how often the sticker is used

cosigned

Dear Sherdog,

Always%2BSunny%2B%252825%2529.gif

RIP Jeremiah Johnson.

Pouring one out for one of the coolest gif stickers ever.

yONd8hlMtvY1W.gif

I guess we can't have nice things.

<{hughesimpress}>

PS take away my Hughes judgemental Grudging Acceptance ...

846720.gif

Agreed, it's a pretty glaring omission considering how often the sticker is used

cosigned
Dear Sherdog,

Always%2BSunny%2B%252825%2529.gif

I wholeheartedly agree with these posts. And I'd like to express this sentiment with a sticker. I can think of a certain sticker that would perfectly capture my approval and admiration of these fine posters...and it goes a little something like...

I wholeheartedly agree with these posts. And I'd like to express this sentiment with a sticker. I can think of a certain sticker that would perfectly capture my approval and admiration of these fine posters...and it goes a little something like...

I can think of only one sticker that conveys the disdain and disappointment I'm feeling.

(Hint: it's the only one you added last night that felt truly necessary)

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Deleted

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If I do the Sherdog equivalent of a hunger strike -- a posting strike -- would that be a big enough blow to the site that you guys will bring the Jeremiah Johnson sticker back? Because I'm just crazy enough to do it!

That gif was sacred.
Lmao I read your post as "That gif was scared"

I wish I could show you how I feel now that I realize what you said but I've had a hasty stickerectomy.

Lmao I read your post as "That gif was scared"

I wish I could show you how I feel now that I realize what you said but I've had a hasty stickerectomy.

I forgive you.
<Bottle.gif>

If I do the Sherdog equivalent of a hunger strike -- a posting strike -- would that be a big enough blow to the site that you guys will bring the Jeremiah Johnson sticker back? Because I'm just crazy enough to do it!
Y6GHt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back