Jenny from Forrest Gump......

Yeah, that's the issue with a lot of women today. They just aren't held accountable for their actions.

Giving them equal sentences for crimes as men serve, prosecuting false rape accusers (the ones who have been proven to be lying), not forcing men to pay child ssupport for kids they didn't want, and not deeming men guilty before proven innocent in this me too witch hunt would be a start.
This new idea to change the definition of rape to "any sex you regret later" And the idea that sex with men is fine if they're drunk but sex with a drunk woman is rape. Even though both sexes have used alcohol to lower inhibitions for literally thousands of years. Leading to many high profile cases of guys getting accused of rape, only to find out they fucked some drunk girl and just didn't want to wife her up the next day. Women getting away with violent crime or sexual abuse of minors, because, well, they're women.

IMO the main problem is the views of two different generations colliding:

A generation or two ago women had very few rights outside of the rights men CHOSE to give them. And that, obviously, was fucked up. And lead to a lot of laws and rules put into place designed to protect women, because they were the more vulnerable sex. Now that both genders are basically equal, that feeling of "we need to protect the fragile women!" still exists, even though women aren't vulnerable in any way except physically compared to men. They can earn as much, pursue any field, do anything with their lives that they want without being dependent on men. This is good.

However,
instead of relaxing the "protect the helpless women!" stance, society has doubled down on it, even though that vulnerability has been almost entirely mitigated. This has lead to this "princess generation" of women. Grew up with their parents and society telling them they're in an endangered class, men are out to get them, society isn't fair to them, everyone wants to grope them or rape them or hold them back in some way. they're assigned arbitrary victim status, regardless of their actual circumstances.

You combine that with their more emotional nature compared to men, and you create these monsters running around looking for someone to blame. Many modern women literally have an emotion, and then look for someone to blame for that emotion. Because they are not taught, as men are, that your feelings are not important compared to the actual reality of the situation. I have emotional issues I've had to work through in my adult life. But nobody has ever sat their holding my hand every step of the way convincing me every thought and feeling I have has innate merit, so I have had to actually put effort into working on those issues.

Yep before it got deleted you had horrible arguments and understanding that thread too.

Like I said, you didnt read the thread. But i wouldn't expect much from a guy who has sex with the mentally disabled.

Hey man if I ever need tips on how to pick up chicks at a special needs home ill give ya a call.
If i ever need advice on beating women or being immmasculated by dudes who bang my mom I'll return the favor.

If i ever need advice on beating women or being immmasculated by dudes who bang my mom I'll return the favor.

And If I ever need advice on how to have my girlfriend get pregnant by another guy and not notice the kid is mine ill call you again.

tenor.gif

@Jack Handy jr

Congrats on Silver but maybe you should keep the ban thing on the DL. I heard of other people getting re-banned when they bragged about this being their "Second" or "Third" account.

computer fogie is a fine well endowed handsome gentleman of the highest caliber!!

equus, dragon, revolver, madmick, and Slobodan too

We need to settle something. Two things. Number one she did not say she had AIDS. SHE NEVER SAID IT. It was never disclosed in the film exactly what it was, whether it was communicable, or passed on to either Forrests. Whether maliciously or not, we don't know what it was. Secondly it was AIDS.

you sir are satirically challenged

This new idea to change the definition of rape to "any sex you regret later" And the idea that sex with men is fine if they're drunk but sex with a drunk woman is rape. Even though both sexes have used alcohol to lower inhibitions for literally thousands of years. Leading to many high profile cases of guys getting accused of rape, only to find out they fucked some drunk girl and just didn't want to wife her up the next day. Women getting away with violent crime or sexual abuse of minors, because, well, they're women.

IMO the main problem is the views of two different generations colliding:

A generation or two ago women had very few rights outside of the rights men CHOSE to give them. And that, obviously, was fucked up. And lead to a lot of laws and rules put into place designed to protect women, because they were the more vulnerable sex. Now that both genders are basically equal, that feeling of "we need to protect the fragile women!" still exists, even though women aren't vulnerable in any way except physically compared to men. They can earn as much, pursue any field, do anything with their lives that they want without being dependent on men. This is good.

However,
instead of relaxing the "protect the helpless women!" stance, society has doubled down on it, even though that vulnerability has been almost entirely mitigated. This has lead to this "princess generation" of women. Grew up with their parents and society telling them they're in an endangered class, men are out to get them, society isn't fair to them, everyone wants to grope them or rape them or hold them back in some way. they're assigned arbitrary victim status, regardless of their actual circumstances.

You combine that with their more emotional nature compared to men, and you create these monsters running around looking for someone to blame. Many modern women literally have an emotion, and then look for someone to blame for that emotion. Because they are not taught, as men are, that your feelings are not important compared to the actual reality of the situation. I have emotional issues I've had to work through in my adult life. But nobody has ever sat their holding my hand every step of the way convincing me every thought and feeling I have has innate merit, so I have had to actually put effort into working on those issues.

My man Mike droppin some knowledge up in this mofo...I'm not alone in this world after all

Back