Jenny from Forrest Gump......

Can we change the thread title to “HIV positive strippers ruins retards life”

That'd make the thread sound like it involves some hilarious prank video. This is a serious discussion about the she-devil from Forrest Gump bro

This thread was already created:

But yes... She is. She's borderline villanous in my opinion. I saw a thread of people justify it, as folks usually do when women do bad things.

It was his kid. "I named him after his dad".

Women who calm down because they get pregnant aren't "better people", they are forced by biology to calm down.

Well... That and the AIDS I guess.

Female persons are the first to have the "holier-than-thou" attitude.

Female persons are the first to say and/or think that "I'm better than you and everyone else in the universe."

However, if you try to throw facts and scientific evidence back at them, the entire UNIVERSE explodes in chaos.

Before anyone on Sherdog says it: "Alphaboy and Crash Lance despise female persons."

You'll get laid one day I know it. Keep trying

Does that apply to me? If so:
omg-im-so-excited-700x.gif

That'd make the thread sound like it involves some hilarious prank video. This is a serious discussion about the she-devil from Forrest Gump bro

Jenny was a whorish whore with whore like tendencys to be assured; but still pretty solid P.OA. for a borderline retard to be pulling.

Haven't seen this film in years but I remember that was one of the first instances in which I saw a human being as a monster even though she's just a character.

good take

Your point about Forrest never shagging otherwise is spot on....but I don't know lose my virginity in my late thirties and get teh aids...or remain a virgin
Tough call. I might need some beers to help me think in that situation.

Id fuck her tbh, the fact she gets down with retards wouldn't affect that.

Would have loved to snort some lines off her stomach and drop some acid in our eyeballs.

The idea that Forrest jr isn’t Forrest’s kid is some cynical stuff lol. I remember when I first read that I was thinking, damn is there really anything to imply that in the movie or are you guys just assuming.

I'm going to level with you. Jenny had a lot of issues but she was not an extremely malicious person (from what I recall of the movie- which, granted, I haven't seen in years). And I don't think she exploited Forrest or was looking to work some angle on him. I think she genuinely had affection for him.

Is it beyond the realm of possibility that if Forrest Jr. was not in fact Forrest's kid, she would have just talked with Forrest, told him she was dying and entreated him to take care of her child because she knows he will treat him well and give him a good life. She knows the caliber of guy Forrest is. He would do that without question.

She would not need to concoct some ruse whereby she named her kid Forrest Jr. deceptively to entrap a rich, slow individual into taking care of her child from another relationship.

Last edited:
That said, I know I should not laugh as much as I do at that Family Guy clip, but I can't help it.

I think the next question would be in all honesty fellow nerds that go long epochs without the touch of a woman...would you bare back jenny if you knew her back story.

I...would

I would

Nurse rachid and the child rapist from the green mile or even that shit stain guard from green mile are worse. That warden from shawshank was a skunt too.

11 pages and no mention of Jenny's dad. There's some serious female hate in here. The worst villain from that film has to be Jenny's dad. Somehow everyone is giving him a pass for sexually abusing her and turning her into a junkie whore.

The captain of ET's ship.

Was sleeping with ET's wife, then "accidentally" forgot our protagonist while he was collecting plants to study back on their homeworld.

The Grand Pa from Willy Wonka. He lazy ass hadnt got out of bed for 25yrs but as soon as there is money in play for his grand son, he jumped out the bed and started dancing. They was living broke ass hell cause he didnt want to get out of bed.

And still almost fucks up the money by trying to get his drink on.

This is good stuff. Can someone please make a separate thread about overlooked villains in films? I'm too important to do it myself.

Back