Jemele Hill ‏- Hardy’s history with domestic violence unfortunately makes him a fit in this sport

I mean yeah, if a former criminal can't be employed as a cage fighter, then what the fuck else is he supposed to do? Society should just discard him and never give him another chance to succeed because he did some bad shit in his past?

yeah letting him fight on TV for lots of money will surely teach him a lesson

He paid his debt to society. Personally I am ok with him receiving a second chance.

UFC plays a risky game employing and promoting these known abusers/criminals though. This one could certainly blow right up in their face.

Jamele looks like this
images

she has no right to speak

Turning a funeral into a race issue. The life of jemele

She’s a moron. The “league” has no more of a history of attracting that type than others do; the NFL in particular.

That’s such a lazy argument to make...“He’s a woman beater so MMA is perfect for him!”

I mean yeah, if a former criminal can't be employed as a cage fighter, then what the fuck else is he supposed to do? Society should just discard him and never give him another chance to succeed because he did some bad shit in his past?

They rather him be homeless turning to drug dealer and robbing banks ruining innocent people’s lives.

No logic with the emotional

And she was unceremoniously fired by ESPN for being a SJW. She needs to zip it. No one cares

Which is hilarious considering Disney is the most PC aware company you can think of.

Hardy's UFC debut is now.

Back