Jemele Hill ‏- Hardy’s history with domestic violence unfortunately makes him a fit in this sport

If you can beat a woman, you can beat a can. Welcome to the UFC.

The Undefeated is absolute garbage. Google their articles about the racism of the MayMac Press Tour if you really like throwing up in your mouth.

tenor.gif

Also...

<FookIsThatGuy>

jemele hill cant even name more then 2 champs in the ufc lol

get outta here ugly

Wife beaters deserve to die. Plain and simple.

She isn't entirely wrong. But of course, this is Sherdog, a place where any attempt at decency is dismissed as SJW drivel.

And this shit is exactly why I could care less about what's outside the cage... If you tracked everywhere your money went or came from, well you wouldn't likely spend or earn it.

I'm here for fights, I wont be judge and jury. That's for others to rule upon and enforce.

Dollars for dances!

Please don't post anything from this talentless hack anymore. She knows about as much about MMA as my Grandmother.

Lady he is fighting grown men and I'm sure he has heard everything in the book from people after his whole attack he did on the woman. It was a woman don't say it shouldn't be surprising he won due to his past. He won because he was the better fighter that night. If he keeps winning you can't deny the skill or talent or whatever you wanna call it. To try and factor in his woman abuse for his success in fighting is just ignorant. When he gets in the cage and fights another mma fighter none of the past matters at that point it's him fighting another man both are going to be violent.

Jemele Hill is a Senior correspondent and columnist for The Undefeated. She takes a couple shots at MMA in this article. What are your thoughts on this? I don't like her take on MMA and was never a fan of her work on ESPN.

Naw. It's only insulting until you realize that it's actually a puff piece for Ray Rice. Rice can't get back into the NFL, while two other guys got a "second chance" in UFC and the CFL, and she doesn't think that's fair... except Rice could get a "second chance" in the UFC or the CFL, too, if he wanted. Apples and oranges.

She is a disingenuous shithead who tries to build her brand by peing provacative, she's like Colin Cowherd only not quite as arrogant.

Who cares what that nobody says. She is basically Whoopi Goldberg commenting on sports.

Can we STFU about Hardy and his past already? I swear, for a sport that is two guys fighting in a cage, it has some of the most raging SJW virtue signaling fans on the planet. No one knows wtf really happened, yet we are so quick to judge and always take the women's side in these situations, act as judge, jury and executioner without even having know wtf really happened. Let's just root for the guy to do well, hope that MMA transforms him for the better, not judge things that we have no clue about and save the rage for when something actually happens. There have been thousands of men who have had their lives ruined because people want to act as judge, jury and executioner without even knowing wtf happened.

She will never find a husband.
Bro, we live in the year 2018. We basically live in Cuckistan. She will not only find a husband, but he will take her last name, baby sit her son her son with pride and gaurd him with the fierceness of a mama grizzly bear.

dfd.png

Back