Jeffrey Tambor Quits Amazon Series ‘Transparent’ amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations

now all those people that accused him are out of a job.

“Don't let the trans community suffer for the actions of one cis male actor." - The Victim
Dude humped her leg. However he should have known a trans person was a miserable person to be around and would have no sense of humor. Just walk away. Same as feminists. If it’s not a joke about white people being the devil just save it.

d9cc6188-a712-43cf-9e0b-18026d9be5f3-1024x768.jpeg

The savage decimation of Hollywood. Oh the humanity.

transparent_204_00647_sq-803a7599ba9b54a35b004d21ef65dd044fbf0c1a-s300-c85.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ansparent-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations/

his week, Transparent co-star Trace Lysette accused Tambor of making repeated sexually inappropriate remarks while on set, and at one point allegedly getting “physical.”

Lysette’s claims came after actress Van Barnes, who served as Tambor’s personal assistant, also accused Tambor of sexual misconduct this month

It's important to remember that everyone involved in the above scenarios is a dude....

Dude humped her leg. However he should have known a trans person was a miserable person to be around and would have no sense of humor. Just walk away. Same as feminists. If it’s not a joke about white people being the devil just save it.

Holy shit... I legit had no idea the "women" Tambor was creeping on were actually transgenders.

When this story first hit I remember thinking the homo vibe I always got from the guy must have been wrong. But dick lover confirmed!

It's important to remember that everyone involved in the above scenarios is a dude....
who the hell likes these wierdo shows seriously I dont know anyone except left wing hipsters who read huff po or hollywood praising that shit.

.yes i know its hollywood and i encountered sleazy casting directors, my point is why single out the jewish men? Its like 90 to 10 majority jewish men getting accussed. And a lot of the women willingly slept with these guys for roles.

Apparently you did not understand my state, so I will clarify. When it comes to positions of power and stories of success in Hollywood, the Jewish demographic is heavily overrepresented. So it should be no surprise that so many Jews in Hollywood are getting hit under the current climate.

Apparently you did not understand my state, so I will clarify. When it comes to positions of power and stories of success in Hollywood, the Jewish demographic is heavily overrepresented. So it should be no surprise that so many Jews in Hollywood are getting hit under the current climate.

I see your point, but I believe the media has a responsibility to at least point out that these are Jewish men its like a witch hunt, the media is not doing their job, its so pro female right now anything a woman says is gospel and no trail needed the mens names are tainted and even fired or forced to resign its crazy.

I dont condone rapers or sexual assualters but whatever happened to a fair trail and innocent until proven without a shadow of a doubt guilty.

Back