Jeffrey Dean Morgon not believable as Negan

Too bad Henry Rollins is too old. That's who Kirkman based Negan off of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Ogg
gta-5-trevor-phillips-6.jpg
Gave a Herculean effort to breathe some life into the first half of that season. I'm sure his character died. He was too good to survive in what this show became, sadly.

Prime Henry Rollins would have been the perfect Negan

rollins_1246454905_crop_400x290.jpg
if he were 6 foot 3 he would be perfect for the role, I think Rollins is only average height like 5 foot 8

look how huge 6 foot 1 morgan Sprulock looks compared to the 5 foot 8 Rollins, Negan was a big guy so you would need a guy at least 6 foot 2

Morgan+Spurlock+Henry+Rollins+Actors+Gather+ImgnqEXvAn1l.jpg

I've been given shit for saying this before but oh well.
That fight between Trev and Negan. I think it would of been amazing if Trev won and took over from Negan and was a way worse villian. That way Negan would jump ship and help "the group" take them on.
But I don't care for comics so I don't care if it differs from whatever are in those.

The guy that played Simon (Steven Org) would have made a better Negan. Especially 'cause he has much more of that unlikeable, villain vibe to him than Jeffery Dean Morgan does.

Just because Rollins is 5'8 he can't be intimidating? Uh huh...watch him in Sons of Anarchy.

Just because Rollins is 5'8 he can't be intimidating? Uh huh...watch him in Sons of Anarchy.
Didn’t he just continuously get beat up by the guy who looks like Nirvana?

if he were 6 foot 3 he would be perfect for the role, I think Rollins is only average height like 5 foot 8

look how huge 6 foot 1 morgan Sprulock looks compared to the 5 foot 8 Rollins, Negan was a big guy so you would need a guy at least 6 foot 2

I'm not disagreeing but think it's worth mentioning directors really can do a great job of making smaller dudes look normal size / bigger.
The guy who plays Gus Fring in breaking bad is only 171cm tops, yet he never comes across as short.

Didn’t he just continuously get beat up by the guy who looks like Nirvana?
Nah. Not till the end. And that took his whole crew to corner him in a cabin.

Thats why he was always an asshole

Little mans syndrome

PS Rollins is/was an asshole

Loved him on Z Nation though

intimidating? probably only to gemma.

he gave off a vibe that he was trying too hard to be a tough guy in the show, you know like jax.

Yea, I realized JDM is extremely skinny! I didn't notice until he had that leather jacket off. He's one of those people who can hide it well due to a wide frame. It's a zombie apocalypse though so it makes sense in the context of the show I guess.

Besides, GTA Trevor is skinny as hell too, so it'd be pretty even, I say.

The Walking Dead comic book is complete shit

So it doesn't really matter who they got to play Negan because Negan is a terrible character in a shit comic book
How is the comic bad?

It’s a zombie apocalypse everyone is supposed to be skinny and malnutritioned..

Supposed to look like that guy Dwight

The fact that there are still fat fucks on the walking dead a few years into the outbreak is a travesty in writing and casting. These people should be way skinnier.

Back