Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

A member of Congress actually presented this chart to pressure Sessions into firing Mueller...

lHHHSkH.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...flowchart-rep-gohmert/?utm_term=.83b6a569bc2c
The way the chart is put together, it makes it look like it's sponsored by Uranium One on behalf of Russia. Branding is important imo.

I'm surprised that Jeff Sessions could remember who Hillary Clinton is. He seems to have some form of dementia.

The China deals were, for the most part, are non binding referendums, which mean jack shit.

This 100%.

There was one binding contract "signed" which actually was executed in June 2016 for $26 billion over 20 years. This was a ceremonial signing to pump up Trump ego so that Trump would lay off China. Trump gets to be made to look like the master negotiator he claims to be and China gets to relax on being the target of Trump attacks. Trump wins, China wins and the American people lose.

2 indictments, a guilty plea and counting.

Vs

ziWc1Hs.jpg

So you're listing the results of the investigation not the probable cause to warrant a special prosecutor, which is what I was talking about.

But why you're at it, I wouldn't go celebrating that if I were you considering they have fuck all to do with trump. Do you honestly think Mueller couldn't investigate everyone close to the Clinton campaign and not put a dozen people in jail?

Don't answer that cause I don't give a fuck of you say no. The point is the investigation was never warranted to begin with. Comey himself in his post firing grand stand said he never once saw any evidence of trump breaking any laws or colluding with anybody. .... Ever.

Comey himself in his post firing grand stand said he never once saw any evidence of trump breaking any laws or colluding with anybody. .... Ever.

That is why they aren't investigating Trump personally but rather is campaign and people associated with it.

<OKC16>

So you're listing the results of the investigation not the probable cause to warrant a special prosecutor, which is what I was talking about.

But why you're at it, I wouldn't go celebrating that if I were you considering they have fuck all to do with trump. Do you honestly think Mueller couldn't investigate everyone close to the Clinton campaign and not put a dozen people in jail?

Don't answer that cause I don't give a fuck of you say no. The point is the investigation was never warranted to begin with. Comey himself in his post firing grand stand said he never once saw any evidence of trump breaking any laws or colluding with anybody. .... Ever.

They weren't investigating Trump they were investigating Russia.....

And the investigation seems to be heading to Trump.... Not Clinton....

Nice try though

This 100%.

There was one binding contract "signed" which actually was executed in June 2016 for $26 billion over 20 years. This was a ceremonial signing to pump up Trump ego so that Trump would lay off China. Trump gets to be made to look like the master negotiator he claims to be and China gets to relax on being the target of Trump attacks. Trump wins, China wins and the American people lose.

Why do American people lose?

Trump is probably off the hook, but if Kushner or Trump Jr fall and Trump pardons them, then he will look pretty bad.

Jordan: what would it take to get a Special Counsel?

Sessions, confused: a legal basis

LOL

That is why they aren't investigating Trump personally but rather is campaign and people associated with it.

<OKC16>

you think trumpsters like @kahiljabroni actually think we don't know that Trump isn't personally being investigated or they are just pretending but just keep on throwing that shitty ass line out there to trap us in conversations?..??..

Why do American people lose?

Because China gets to continue to China where there was nothing of significant value obtained by US companies by signing MOU or non-binding aggreements.

Man, I love watching this.
"If.I. Enunciate. Every. Word. It. Makes. Me. Look. Honest!"

...and then I saw this, and Hannity's didn't look quite so awful

Sean: "Look at my craaaaazy chart!"
Louie: "Hold my beer."

If an intern put this together I'd get rid of them immediately. To think that his viewers likely think of this as some "checkmate libs" visual is hilarious.

Right. .. and what was the evidence again that sparked the investigation?

And I like how Noone even knows what the investigation is about. Is it about Trump? Just his campaign? Russian interference? Financial crimes from a decade ago? Perjury?

It's about any single thing that cocksucker can find on anyone associated with trump in an attempt to take him down. ..... and was initiated by a fake document and months of rumors and speculation from the media.

Enjoy. ..trumps not going anywhere

Right. .. and what was the evidence again that sparked the investigation?

And I like how Noone even knows what the investigation is about. Is it about Trump? Just his campaign? Russian interference? Financial crimes from a decade ago? Perjury?

It's about any single thing that cocksucker can find on anyone associated with trump in an attempt to take him down. ..... and was initiated by a fake document and months of rumors and speculation from the media.

Enjoy. ..trumps not going anywhere

You'll probably hear more as people get charged. Why would they publicly release all of this before an investigation?

Back