Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

ISIS had been steadily losing territory since 2015. Good try.

Portions of the wall, on protected federal land, are being built. He said he wanted the entire border to be walled, now he's saying maybe 700 miles will be good enough, and he'll need congress to approve funding, which I doubt they will, for the rest.

The China deals were, for the most part, are non binding referendums, which mean jack shit.

Trump, at no point, has actually had a plan for healthcare.

Also on the wall...

http://www.khq.com/story/36844143/c...-land-on-usmexico-border-to-block-border-wall

This year, they're taking on The President.

The company says they've bought a plot of vacant land on the border of the United States and Mexico in an effort to make it difficult for President Trump to build his border wall.

"We’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built," the company said on their website.

They are also asking people to donate to their campaign.

"You give us $15, and we’ll send six America-saving surprises right to your doorstep," the company said. "It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out."

The company did not disclose where the piece of land is located, but said everyone who pitches in on day one will receive an illustrated map of the land.

There is way more smoke than there was for the current special prosecution and way more serious crimes. The current one is rather pathetic. Russia had zero influence on our election. .. Not a single vote was changed.

Lock her up!! Lock her up!! Uranium!! Uranium!! Pizza!
AdvancedThankfulIguanodon-small.gif

SHE TURNED THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY!

There is way more smoke than there was for the current special prosecution and way more serious crimes. The current one is rather pathetic. Russia had zero influence on our election. .. Not a single vote was changed.

2 indictments, a guilty plea and counting.

Vs

ziWc1Hs.jpg

I don't know what's better the Obama connection to Obama or Mueller to Clintons server back to Mueller.

Your tax dollars at work.

mDaexQ1.png

I don't know what's better the Obama connection to Obama or Mueller to Clintons server back to Mueller.

Your tax dollars at work.

mDaexQ1.png
To be fair, there's a significant link between Obama and Obama.

Would this be the mythical nothingburger ive heard so much about?

Not even, though. That would be like firing the CFO for playing solitaire on the work computer.

The whole thing was just about dragging a decent person through the mud so that we could elect a conman.
I just meant that I didn't see a reason to "lock her up".

Also on the wall...

http://www.khq.com/story/36844143/c...-land-on-usmexico-border-to-block-border-wall

This year, they're taking on The President.

The company says they've bought a plot of vacant land on the border of the United States and Mexico in an effort to make it difficult for President Trump to build his border wall.

"We’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built," the company said on their website.

They are also asking people to donate to their campaign.

"You give us $15, and we’ll send six America-saving surprises right to your doorstep," the company said. "It will be fun, it will be weird, and if you voted for Trump, you might want to sit this one out."

The company did not disclose where the piece of land is located, but said everyone who pitches in on day one will receive an illustrated map of the land.
This is amazing... They are already sold out on donations!!! Like a few million in a day

"I don't recall. ...I don't recall. I don't recall. I don't recall. ...I don't recall. I don't recall..."

Back