Jeff Neal vs Camacho

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
What a dog fight. Just rewatched it. Camacho is a warrior for standing and banging. jeff Neil’s head kick KO was sweet!

Neal looks legit.

Hes an awesome prospect cant wait to see more of him.

Camacho was tough but Neal is too fast and technical for him.

Dog fight? It was a one sided beat down that ended in Comacho dying

Camacho had a savage moment when he yelled “come on” after getting punched repeatedly!

That yell in the cage Camacho did was fun too.

That KO was video game esque, I got my eyes on Neal and Edwards in the WW division.

What amazes me is that he didn’t get a bonus. I know, there were great ones and it’s difficult to choose for the ufc but in this case shouldnt they hand them a KO bonus anyway ?

So I should praise Camacho for yelling "come on, come on" and then getting kicked in the face and dying.

He's a very exciting prospect. My favorite from last night. That guy is violent!

What amazes me is that he didn’t get a bonus. I know, there were great ones and it’s difficult to choose for the ufc but in this case shouldnt they hand them a KO bonus anyway ?
Maybe they give him a bonus off the books? I agree with handing out another bonus, hell I'd give Camacho one for being a badass and swinging till the end. Doesn't have to be 50k but cmon the UFC needs to encourage these kind of fights, if Neal can't get a bonus for a performance like that something is wrong.

Last edited:

UFC greed

Neal is a very interesting prospect. His stand up is soo clean and technical. Like Rogan said "there is no fat in his technique and movement". Had never seen or heard about him before but I and the rest of the division will def be watching from now on. I'd love to see what he has on the ground.

yes they could be handing the bonus off books but it could be great for the fighter and his promotion to appear on the list of Performances of the night. I also heard yesterday that Ngannou didn’t receive a bonus for his KO on Alistair, don’t know if it’s true

Geoff should've got the performance of the Night bonus. That KO was sick.

I wouldn't mind seeing Camacho go back to 155 and Byrd back at 170,at least Byrd,Camacho might be too big now he missed 155 last time.I liked them both there but at the same time it's nice to see people at a more natural size,I just think stylistically they are both better off being the bigger guys as it's better fitted for their rough style.

So I should praise Camacho for yelling "come on, come on" and then getting kicked in the face and dying.

Could praise him for being exciting and always leaving it out there during a time of so many point fighters,timidity and fighting not to lose.I like to see both,perfectionists and sluggers,he's always in a crazy fight...gotta even it out a little.

I also heard yesterday that Ngannou didn’t receive a bonus for his KO on Alistair, don’t know if it’s true

There were no performance of the nights,Alvarez, Gaethje, Medeiros and Oliveira got fight of the nights,and both were more exciting than a super fast KO,despite it being an amazing knockout.I can't say I disagree of what they picked,those fights were bananas.

Geoff should've got the performance of the Night bonus. That KO was sick.
The wmma fight that won fight of the night had no business getting a performance bonus over Geoff Neal
Camacho is tough but not a ufc caliber guy

I just watched it on the fs2 replay and it was brutal. Camacho was clearly outclassed.

Back