Jeff Monson - Russian beer commercial

Glad he's making money doing this stuff and not getting beat up on the regional scene. Always was a fan of the Snowman.

This weight cutting lanklet needs to be on ads for potato ads from Conor Land to USA land because of the starching he gave Monsoon.

Jeff-Monson.png

I shit you not I remember as a kid walking around Vladivostok (this was in the mid 90's) with a good friend of my mom's who was a freelance photographer and he would get a lot of work and knew just about everyone. Every picnic table or public area in the city was inhabited by regular people who were pounding shots of vodka at all hours of the day, like it was a normal thing. He would stop to say hello every now and then if he saw someone he recognized and (of course) do a shot with them. By the time he was done working he'd have trouble keeping the camera still cause he'd be half in the bag from all the shots he'd done. Doing a shot over there isn't even really seen like "drinking" per se, it's more like shaking someone's hand.
<{Joewithit}>
My goodness. I'm living in the wrong place

False. Latest WHO report puts Russia 4th (with the 3 above them also primarily Slavic countries), while S. Korea is 17th. Koreans have a high life expectancy largely due to their smaller body mass, which is a long-standing phenomenon in biology - if you compare species, larger species tend to live longer, but if you compare between members of a single species (especially mammals) the smaller one tends to live a little longer. Personally I'll take the advantages of height and muscle mass as opposed to a few more meek years of life, but hey you learn to use the advantages life gives you.

Sure I saw something that beer was considered a soft drink/foodstuff along with anything else under 10% ABV in Russia until 2011 when it was changed to an acoholic beverage

Koreans consume more alcohol than Russians and Korean women are approaching a life expectancy of 90 years old.
Don't they drink Soju all the time? I saw a documentary about a guy who visited there and it looked like everyone was getting smashed off that stuff, lol.

confused, he's communist but doesn't mind getting paid for ads? maybe just saving up until we get that whole communist thing really dialed in...it'll work one day!
Monson probably has too much CTE to even know what he's even doing at this point. He's been fighting for 20 years.

Isn't Faxe supposed to be a cheap beer to get hobo-wasted, like a Maximator or a 8.6? What's the point of making it alcohol free?

This is great. He’s even laughing and saying “what” in a Russian accent! He’s giving Dern a run for her money.
#snowman

You gotta love the Russian government for giving this bad-ass citizenship, and you gotta love Russian entertainment media for embracing him.

This weight cutting lanklet needs to be on ads for potato ads from Conor Land to USA land because of the starching he gave Monsoon.

Jeff-Monson.png
Monson faced serious criminal charges when he defaced a monument in DC. Body bagging this guy would lead to serious problems for him.

Back