Jeff Monson knows he shouldn’t be fighting but wants to ‘win 60 fights’ before retirement

he should stop fighting immediatley. When he gets 60 wins he will just try to get 70 or 100. He shouldnt be allowed to fight again,but in russia he will probably be allowed to die in the ring.

He's 5-5 in his last 10, nothing to write home about but not like he is totally uncompetitive.

Take about mileage - is there any fighter out there who is as worn-out as Jeff Monson these days? If you're a fan of MMA, it's hard not to be a fan of this guy, but for his own sake, he should be really careful at this point in his career. Can't deny his warrior spirit, though.

Monson vs Sapp
Monson vs jaideep Singh

Make it happen Da....never mind.

Is he broke?
My plan is to fight to 40+. No big deal as long as you accept that you aren't a belt challenger. If his body holds up then go for it.

give him two of the cannest cans ffs, whatever could convince the guy

Have him fight Warpath twice and call it a day. Always liked Monson even in his most lackluster fights...

2 more wins to go.

I hope his life turns out better in Russia.

What a pointless, arbitrary goal. Is he just too proud to say he needs the money, or is his brain that badly rattled? Maybe the latter. Isn't he a "fight the power" anarchist type? Becoming a Russian citizen is almost as baffling as becoming a North Korean citizen if you admire small or non-existent government. Anarchist my ass, coming out with a Putin shirt, lol.

What a pointless, arbitrary goal. Is he just too proud to say he needs the money, or is his brain that badly rattled? Maybe the latter. Isn't he a "fight the power" anarchist type? Becoming a Russian citizen is almost as baffling as becoming a North Korean citizen if you admire small or non-existent government. Anarchist my ass, coming out with a Putin shirt, lol.
I also found that odd. Maybe his philosophy changed?

I also found that odd. Maybe his philosophy changed?

It seems he's still talking about the anarchist cause...despite being a Putin shill. Lol. Dat cognitive dissonance.

Looking forward to his next loss now.

when and how did he become a russian citizen?

By being a fighter and an American that posts on Twitter how evil America is and wearing shirts with Putin's face on it. Voila, citizen-comrade.

Back