Jeff Mayweather says Conor would probably beat Floyd in the octagon

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had the chance to interview Floyd Mayweather's uncle today. We have done some interviews before so I know him a little bit. Anyway, I know everyone here believes Conor would dominate, but I was pretty surprised to hear Jeff say it. He gets a little rude with me like he has done before, but I expect that when I go to that gym.

Geez. You two have amazing chemistry. Haha

Can you please post the video when Jeff was actually heated at you? I'm dying to watch it :)

Roy Nelson and others recently interviewed, that train in Vegas, seem to think that if Floyd was serious, trained properly, he could do well in the cage, against Conor and others at 55 and 45. And say it's no secret that he has cross trained in mma for awhile now.

Lol how much do you have to pay him for an interview? You two have some serious tension. Good interview though!

Jeff is a pretty reasonable guy but it's clear he's not really familiar with MMA. Floyd's only chance in a MMA fight is a flash instant KO. And judging by the boxing match, that's not gonna happen. It's impossible for him to "use his legs to keep it at a striking distance" against Conor. Conor can take him down at any time, or fuck him up with kicks. Floyd should definitely not ruin his legacy (or undefeated mythos or whatever, he'd still be one of TBEs in boxing obviously) by coming to MMA.

wow sounds like this fight is going to happen

Lol how much do you have to pay him for an interview? You two have some serious tension. Good interview though!
i dont pay him anything. he just respects my journalistic integrity and gives them to me for free

Roy Nelson and others recently interviewed, that train in Vegas, seem to think that if Floyd was serious, trained properly, he could do well in the cage, against Conor and others at 55 and 45. And say it's no secret that he has cross trained in mma for awhile now.
you talking about this one? weird that roy actually gives floyd a better chance than any of the boxers do

UFC will lose huge money with this fight. Do they really think that fight sells over billions?

which one? we have well over a thousand videos together

Wow. The one you referenced in your latest video which alluded to Jeff not being professional I believe. That would be interesting.

you talking about this one? weird that roy actually gives floyd a better chance than any of the boxers do

Robert Garcia too.. 1928.jpeg
.. says if Floyd is talking about it, it's real and if he's going to do it, then he's probably been training mma for a few yrs.

Badou Jack and other boxers, also say Floyd can do it. Most interesting is Dewey Cooper in all of this.. as he's not around and on the TMT payroll for no reason. He too, says Floyd is going to do it. Also the other mma trainer under the TMT umbrella says Floyd doesn't lose 10 out of 10 times vs Conor in mma, but Conor loses 10 out of 10 times vs Floyd in boxing. And.. rumor in the mma gyms is that Teymur admitted to being ko'd by Floyd in mma sparring, prior to the Conor boxing match.

i dont pay him anything. he just respects my journalistic integrity and gives them to me for free
Cool. I like the way you interview. I’m sure most people being interviewed wouldn’t like your style though. You don’t kiss ass. Plus you talk back & talk over the person being interviewed a little bit. You give your 2 cents as well, but you make valid points. Your style makes for a good interview.

Nice interview but are you a Mcgregor's dick rider and really believe what you said about their boxing match or was it only to get a reaction out of Jeff ?

Wow. The one you referenced in your latest video which alluded to Jeff not being professional I believe. That would be interesting.
It was actually a joke. I know most people here in the heavies dont know me, but i work with Jeff. Before they fought the last time, we did a series of interviews where we really went at it. but that was for effect. rather than have me sit there and gove him softball questions, i literally just read ridiculous comments from the comment section on some of our other videos and pretended they were my own. it ended up being pretty funny. here is one of them

Badou Jack and other boxers, also say Floyd can do it. Most interesting is Dewey Cooper in all of this.. as he's not around and on the TMT payroll for no reason. He too, says Floyd is going to do it. Also the other mma trainer under the TMT umbrella says Floyd doesn't lose 10 out of 10 times vs Conor in mma, but Conor loses 10 out of 10 times vs Floyd in boxing. And.. rumor in the mma gyms is that Teymur admitted to being ko'd by Floyd in mma sparring, prior to the Conor boxing match.
we actually had dewey for this video too, but opted not to include it. Dewey being there has nothing to do do with floyd. he has been training boxers there long before floyd in mma talk ever came about.

Nice interview but are you a Mcgregor's dick rider and really believe what you said about their boxing match or was it only to get a reaction out of Jeff ?
well, i run the Mayweather Boxing Channel along with Jeff. So your answer is in there somewhere

Back