Jeff Mayweather asks legends what they got whooped with as a kid

I was a pretty good kid, but I caught quite a few. Some of the most hilarious conversations that I've had were a few people standing around sharing stories about the times when their parents whooped their ass.

My dad once strawberried my ass when I was about 7 after I caught a neighborhood kid with an uppercut. He apologized afterward because some other kids told him that the kid called my mom a bitch (which was true). I still throw that in his face from time to time.

we actually did this question a couple years ago at the gym. the names aren't as big, but the answers were funnier

My dad once strawberried my ass when I was about 7 after I caught a neighborhood kid with an uppercut. He apologized afterward because some other kids told him that the kid called my mom a bitch (which was true). I still throw that in his face from time to time.

My mom was the "grab whatever is nearby" type of mom. One time she was cooking when I did something to piss her off (I have no idea what it was at this point), but she snatched me with her left hand and walloped me with the wooden spatula she was using. The spatula broke on the first swipe and we both started cracking up. It was like a moment of total fear, followed by levity.

I was a pretty good kid, but I caught quite a few. Some of the most hilarious conversations that I've had were a few people standing around sharing stories about the times when their parents whooped their ass.

The flesh must be tenderized in order to be born anew with tightened sinews that radiate upon the forces of the cosmos...

The flesh must be tenderized in order to be born anew with tightened sinews that radiate upon the forces of the cosmos...

My sinews are pulsating right now, below the waist.

Back