Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford

Horn has to put constant pressure on Crawford and steal the rounds and sway the judges and some fans, by trying to control the fight. Horns chin should help him take some power shots from Crawford, but only for a little bit and early in the fight, after that he better move his head, because Crawford is going to try to knock him out.

Horn needs to fight like Chavez sr and pressure pressure and pressure Crawford every round, for about 7 rounds and then jab and counter, making Crawford chase him and making the judges think Crawford is desperate and needing a knockout or knockdown.

But this won't happen and Horn will look good early, until Crawford knocks him down and finally stops him, late in the fight, beating Horn up badly.

I think Horn needs to do the exact opposite. Use his herky jerky awkward moving style and move backwards. Make Crawford come to him. He can't go in and have a war with Crawford, his ass will get tore up.

Does anyone know if you'll be able to watch the replay of this through a normal ESPN cable subscription the next day? Or do you have to have pay for the EPSN+ subscription to still watch this the next day?

Any idea where you’d watch this one in Canada?

Horn has no chance against Crawford... Period

crawford has the talent. he has power. he can use his muscle.

horn is a dog. he fights a little bit dirty as well.

horn is also the first true welterweight that crawford has fought.

online betting sites have good odds on horn. Wouldn't hurt to throw down 20 bucks, just in case.
aussies love to bet, it should drawn some silly odds.

Excited for this!

Gun to your head, pick you guy right now.

I got Crawford in a slightly harder than expected fight, late stoppage

Horn didn't make weight, lol. But he only has to lose 0.5 pounds.

I guess horn could win by wearing crawford down?

Lol i dunno. Crawford by ud i think

Excited for this!

Gun to your head, pick you guy right now.

I got Crawford in a slightly harder than expected fight, late stoppage
Horn is going to get slaughtered.

Horn made weight on the 2nd try.

Horn's aggressiveness will lead to Crawford getting and early/easy win.

LOL @ Horn trying to claim the scale was rigged by the AC.

UFC-level shenanigans.

If it's the same judges Horn had in his last fight, he's already won.

Horn is a half pound heavy.

Horn doesn't look especially drained.

Horn didn't beat Pac . Crawford is going to box this fool up .

Horn will go the same crap he did against pac, head butts galore

Horn will go the same crap he did against pac, head butts galore

Horn won't be able to fight like that in Nevada. Robert Byrd will be looking for his signature rule benders. He'd be wise to leave those "veteran tactics" back in Oz.

Back