Jeff Horn vs Marcos ”El Chino” Maidana

Hydrated RDA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight would have been brawl and probally a FOTY if it ever happened. To be exact this would of been Maidana with Robert Garcia. Maidana has a beaten the likes of Adrien Broner, Víctor Ortiz, and Erik Morales. While Horns beats wins have been against Manny Pacquiao and Randall Bailey. Both styles are similar in which they like to be the bully. I believe Maidana has the advantage in power. Maidana best shot is gonna be to attempt to get land a big shot from rounds 1-6. While Horn is gonna have to be in and out for the first 1-6 rounds to try to get Maidana to gas out, then start out pressuring Maidana. I see the fight ending up in a very controversial decision in which Maidana lands the heavier shots in the fight and even dropping Horn somewhere in rounds 4-7. But I see Horn landing the cleaner shots in the later rounds. I think Horn wins the fight by a controversial majority decision

Maidana..

He was more complete at 147. I think he hammers Horn with body shots and the occasional wild overhand for the decision

Back