Jeff Horn > Conor Mcgregor

Isn't selling quite as well as hoped. Latest was 44000 seats sold and remaining now down to $39 a tix. Pac is getting 20 times horns purse. ( 10 mill AUS dollars to 500k respectively). Most of that is from queensland government

Wow horn is only making 500K?? Dam that wouldn't even buy a unit in Sydney! I hope his management is smart and have taken advantage of the fact it's being beamed prime time through the US n the potential exposure to Asia n sell every square inch of his shorts! I like Horn....hard worker & wont be a push over I'd like to see him get an upset. Shame this guy gets no publicity in Australia

Floyd/Conor is a money grab. Its not a great boxing match so don't watch it if that's what you think its going to be.

I doubt I'll shell out cash for it but I'll watch it.

Probably what is happening here is that Pac and Floyd are both banking on looking unstoppable in their respective fights to try to revive interest in them fighting again.
perma av bet?

If there is anything I know about pro boxing, it's that the biggest earners will somehow find ways of impossibly spending away all they had.

If there is anything I know about pro boxing, it's that the biggest earners will somehow find ways of impossibly spending away all they had.
Many pro athletes overspend

You would think a lot of them made near indestructible amounts of cash

Take Manny he lives in the philippines , the exchange rate is crazy

Boxers should copy Manuel Marquez investment in income producing real estate , secured his income and splurged a bit

Many pro athletes overspend

You would think a lot of them made near indestructible amounts of cash

Take Manny he lives in the philippines , the exchange rate is crazy

Boxers should copy Manuel Marquez investment in income producing real estate , secured his income and splurged a bit

Manny gives absurd amounts of money to countless people though. Then there is the 10-20 percent he tithes to his church off top. I dont see how he is not perpetually spread thin.

Wow horn is only making 500K?? Dam that wouldn't even buy a unit in Sydney! I hope his management is smart and have taken advantage of the fact it's being beamed prime time through the US n the potential exposure to Asia n sell every square inch of his shorts! I like Horn....hard worker & wont be a push over I'd like to see him get an upset. Shame this guy gets no publicity in Australia
Yeah he seems a cool guy, hopefully his management got him a cut of the ppv in aus and NZ.

Floyd over-spends and keeps earning more than before every time, and diffentatly more than everyone else.
JMM's investments and accounting degree are shit compared to Floyd's street smarts and several income sources(Promoter, real estate, strip clubs, gyms, etc...)

Floyd over-spends and keeps earning more than before every time, and diffentatly more than everyone else.
JMM's investments and accounting degree are shit compared to Floyd's street smarts and several income sources(Promoter, real estate, strip clubs, gyms, etc...)

Well yeah, how many 50 million dollar paydays did Marquez ever get?

Exactly. Floyd is better at money making both in and out of boxing and will probably keep growing more.
Not really fair, Floyd obviously has a huge advantage over JMM on how he makes money outside of the ring as he has so much more cash to play with and has way more fame to help that along, plus a lot of his business deals will be contingent on his boxing success and linked up with that.

Not really fair, Floyd obviously has a huge advantage over JMM on how he makes money outside of the ring as he has so much more cash to play with and has way more fame to help that along, plus a lot of his business deals will be contingent on his boxing success and linked up with that.
And JMM didn't have an opportunity to do that? he could have struck the iron while it's hot after the Manny Pacquiao KO. He's just shit at promoting himself. Everything that comes out of Floyd's mouth is pre-calculated on the mic. Shows in his real estate advertisement that i can barely find online, while it's easy to find for Al Iaquinta's and mark kerr. Gegard Mousasi has been investing in and running real state long before his name hit big. He's probably a better example to follow. definitely Juan Manuel had a huge advantage on all of them.

Fair? life aint fair and most definitely business aint fair.

Plus, @hillelslovak87 said "If there is anything I know about pro boxing, it's that the biggest earners will somehow find ways of impossibly spending away all they had." and Floyd is the complete opposite example. That was my whole point in that regard.

anyone know what Pac's financial situation is? He should be set after the Floyd fight but idk for sure. I kind of feel for Pac, I think Arum's waiting for the perfect opportunity to try to make the Bud fight and hope that Pac loses so he has another potential star in TC. Hope ole Bob isn't using Pac but I guess that's how business goes.

Meanwhile Floyd gonna make a cool 100+ mil fighting Conor. Conor will most likely do all the talking and probably say some super problematic shit to hype the fight. Floyd doesn't need to play the bad guy on this one. Or do much of anything, Conor knows what's up and he knows how to get attention.
Arum is incredibly smart and he uses people.

Lol dude, I think you just wanted to say that phrase but it's obviously totally irrelevant to what my point was
Wrong. The same reason Floyd made money in boxing better than JMM(or anybody else for that matter), was the same reason he made more money outside boxing better than them. His greater decision making business-wise.

Wrong. The same reason Floyd made money in boxing better than JMM(or anybody else for that matter), was the same reason he made more money outside boxing better than them. His greater decision making business-wise.
Noooo you totally wanted to say that phrase, come on, just a little bit in ya liked saying it

Back