Jeff Horn > Conor Mcgregor

If pac got rid of his ridiculous entourage he would be set for life. Guy has more brawn than brains, but he is probably bored as F when not boxing.

Pac should say thanks to Bob maybe fight whoever is left (crawford), then move on to Al's fighters. Fuck it and maybe fight to 80 total fights... holy hell lol.

Yeah, Pac is a good dude, he's always been loyal to a fault, imo. As long as he makes out with a bunch of cash, I'll be happy. AT this point I don't really care who he and Floyd fight as long as they're getting money in the bank.

Floyd/Conor is a money grab. Its not a great boxing match so don't watch it if that's what you think its going to be.

I doubt I'll shell out cash for it but I'll watch it.

Probably what is happening here is that Pac and Floyd are both banking on looking unstoppable in their respective fights to try to revive interest in them fighting again.

Floyd/Conor is a money grab. Its not a great boxing match so don't watch it if that's what you think its going to be.

I doubt I'll shell out cash for it but I'll watch it.

Probably what is happening here is that Pac and Floyd are both banking on looking unstoppable in their respective fights to try to revive interest in them fighting again.

good point didn't think of it that way. Floyd said he'll only fight for 100mil or more, that's the only fight that will pull people back into shelling out the money after the Conor fight's over. If both guys look like beasts against their respective opponents, its a good idea that they at least try to sell the rematch to the public.

Dejulez is funny af. That Samoan joke in the other thread had me dying the other day.

Please fucking no...

Isn't selling quite as well as hoped. Latest was 44000 seats sold and remaining now down to $39 a tix. Pac is getting 20 times horns purse. ( 10 mill AUS dollars to 500k respectively). Most of that is from queensland government

I like how some fight fans are acting like their above Mayweather McGregor.
Stop over analyzing and enjoy the fucking fight. Some of you guys crack me up. Literally upset about it.

Here's an idea. Enjoy the Spectacle. It will be fun .

Or you can just complain over the internet and act to superior to pretend not to watch.

That's awesome the PAC fight is espn. News to me!

I like how some fight fans are acting like their above Mayweather McGregor.
Stop over analyzing and enjoy the fucking fight. Some of you guys crack me up. Literally upset about it.

Here's an idea. Enjoy the Spectacle. It will be fun .

Or you can just complain over the internet and act to superior to pretend not to watch.

That's awesome the PAC fight is espn. News to me!
I thought there would be more excitement for him fighting on ESPN.
2 years ago you could've never convinced me that Pacquiao would have a non-ppv fight on ESPN

2 years ago you could've never convinced me that Pacquiao would have a non-ppv fight on ESPN

Absolutely. I had no idea it was on ESPN until I read it on here.

ESPN used to have alot of great fights/fighters years back but not on paquiao level.

I've never seen horn fight or heard of him.
Does he have any tools to beat Manny other than Manny showing up old?

honestly pac has been fighting to many joke fights. I could go through the list but nobody cares except us pac st elite baby. we love everything he does

Horn is only better in boxing skill than conor

Recognizable name conor dwarfs horn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back