Jeff Horn > Conor Mcgregor

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Horn is the 12th rated 147lb WW in the world. Ranked at number 2 by the WBO and IBF sanction bodies.

Competed in the Olympics for boxing and has a 19-0 professional boxing record.

Conor is 0-0 pro boxing record. Decent amateur boxer and got tore up by 30th ranked Chris Van Heerden.

Add in Pac vs Horn is on free cable ESPN while Floyd vs Mcgregor will likely cost $90-100 for ppv.

Pac/Horn >> May/Mcg

Pac Street Elite is still alive and making a comeback my brothers =)

pacquiao vs horn is a laughable match up.

mayweather mcgregor is so far beyond ridiculous, it isn't even funny anymore. it's a travesty.

so yeah, pac/horn > may / mcg... but that isn't saying much.

anyone know what Pac's financial situation is? He should be set after the Floyd fight but idk for sure. I kind of feel for Pac, I think Arum's waiting for the perfect opportunity to try to make the Bud fight and hope that Pac loses so he has another potential star in TC. Hope ole Bob isn't using Pac but I guess that's how business goes.

Meanwhile Floyd gonna make a cool 100+ mil fighting Conor. Conor will most likely do all the talking and probably say some super problematic shit to hype the fight. Floyd doesn't need to play the bad guy on this one. Or do much of anything, Conor knows what's up and he knows how to get attention.

mayweather mcgregor is so far beyond ridiculous, it isn't even funny anymore. it's a travesty.
Something tells me you'll still watch it. In the slim chance that you don't, you've unwittingly contributed to the build-up by talking about it.

anyone know what Pac's financial situation is? He should be set after the Floyd fight but idk for sure. I kind of feel for Pac, I think Arum's waiting for the perfect opportunity to try to make the Bud fight and hope that Pac loses so he has another potential star in TC. Hope ole Bob isn't using Pac but I guess that's how business goes.

Meanwhile Floyd gonna make a cool 100+ mil fighting Conor. Conor will most likely do all the talking and probably say some super problematic shit to hype the fight. Floyd doesn't need to play the bad guy on this one. Or do much of anything, Conor knows what's up and he knows how to get attention.

They sold 60k seats in Australia for the fight. Manny is fine. He's doing a world tour. Dude has near 70 pro bouts.

Top Rank has a new partnership with ESPN. Not time buy like PBC.

Something tells me you'll still watch it. In the slim chance that you don't, you've unwittingly contributed to the build-up by talking about it.
i'll definitely watch a replay on youtube, i think i'll enjoy mcgregor take a beating for the few minutes that he lasts.

and yes, i'm certain PPV sales will skyrocket because of my posts on sherdog.

and yes, i'm certain PPV sales will skyrocket because of my posts on sherdog.
Nice straw-man. Really though, any discussion of the fight is an advertisement for it. How little is beside the point.

They sold 60k seats in Australia for the fight. Manny is fine. He's doing a world tour. Dude has near 70 pro bouts.

Top Rank has a new partnership with ESPN. Not time buy like PBC.

Good to hear but it's not a big fight wondering how much he'll actually make here, though. Still feels like Bob's setting him up to lose to Bud as well, which doesn't sit too well with me. Like you said dude has 70 pro fights, he's not getting any younger or any less miles on him. Glad he's getting an easy payday here though, good for the other guy too but I dont really care about Horn.

Nice straw-man. Really though, any discussion of the fight is an advertisement for it. How little is beside the point.
i would venture that a bunch of boxing fans on a boxing forum saying they're appalled by this freakshow of a fight and would not pay a penny for it, much less $100, does not really help sales in any way.

and to be honest, i doubt this fight needs advertisement. social media alone took care of that, everyone and their mother knows it's happening. that doesn't necessarily mean everyone will buy it, though.

Neither is a competitive or worthwhile fight. Pac/Horn is a less or a farce, but then again, Mayweather stands to make drastically more money for his farce. Of course, both men have achieved enough in the sport and are at a stage in their careers where they don't really deserve much criticism for their fight choices.

Good to hear but it's not a big fight wondering how much he'll actually make here, though. Still feels like Bob's setting him up to lose to Bud as well, which doesn't sit too well with me. Like you said dude has 70 pro fights, he's not getting any younger or any less miles on him. Glad he's getting an easy payday here though, good for the other guy too but I dont really care about Horn.

Pac will still bank a shit ton more than anybody else not name Mayweather.

He's still wildly popular around the world. Even though he's a fading star he's still a star and people will pay to see him box.

I don't think it is Bob's fault. Manny retired and then un-retired. He's the one that can't let go. He's been a fuckin' warrior for his entire life. It brought him out of the slums and made him the superstar he is. I think Bob is trying to protect him by feeding him Horn. Maybe he's hoping Pac struggles mightily with Horn and then realizes it really is over and finally quits...

Horn is the 12th rated 147lb WW in the world. Ranked at number 2 by the WBO and IBF sanction bodies.

Conor is 0-0 pro boxing record. Decent amateur boxer and got tore up by 30th ranked Chris Van Heerden.

Add in Pac vs Horn is on free cable ESPN while Floyd vs Mcgregor will likely cost $90-100 for ppv.

Pac/Horn >> May/Mcg

Damn right Pac St. Elite is alive!!

Checking white boys, black boys, mexi boys, one at a time!!

it's time we extend membership to

@Strange King

and @DeJulez

and @Seano

Pac/Horn >> May/Mcg

This is the biggest of the year.

bigger than GGG vs. Canelo.

yea, I said it...

come at me @BluntTrauma21

One everyone knows is a novelty.
One is being sold as legit.

If pac got rid of his ridiculous entourage he would be set for life. Guy has more brawn than brains, but he is probably bored as F when not boxing.

Pac should say thanks to Bob maybe fight whoever is left (crawford), then move on to Al's fighters. Fuck it and maybe fight to 80 total fights... holy hell lol.

Back