jeff glover, whats wrong with this guy....

Back on Glover's match here... I dislike seeing this because it's classless, shitty behaviour. If a guy has the balls to step up and compete on this level, under the eyes and cameras of thousands of people, he doesn't deserve to be treated like a joke. If you're way above his level, just beat him. Don't spend ten minutes mincing around and doing bum wiggle dances on the guy for cheap laughs, treat him like a man and just beat him cleanly.

These are my thoughts... He's making the other guy look quite bad, like he could just wreck him anytime he wants... It's like he's doing some antigrappling shit...

Back on Glover's match here... I dislike seeing this because it's classless, shitty behaviour. If a guy has the balls to step up and compete on this level, under the eyes and cameras of thousands of people, he doesn't deserve to be treated like a joke. If you're way above his level, just beat him. Don't spend ten minutes mincing around and doing bum wiggle dances on the guy for cheap laughs, treat him like a man and just beat him cleanly.

It's the difference between a martial artist and an athlete in a sport. Might not be a popular thing to say but how I see it.

I felt like he wasn't working that hard to pass. Granted with super flexible guys like this, you're always dealing with hella guard retention

Yeah not in this match. I was saying that he used to. Just a few examples of years of footage. He didn't start doing the stuff he did in Korea until more recently. It's been like a gradual increase of less aggression over the past few.

I believe him. He's crazy.

Yep. And the thing is autocorrect changed what I originally wrote from nut to but. Which he would totally do. It would get a lot of publicity and cause a shit storm on sherdog over which is less sportsmanlike behavior. I kind of feel that of you're pointing your balls right at someone you're basically asking for them to be kicked.

Around me, they all have BJJ or Judo.

And either way, BJJ is equally ineffective against a modern man.

In what setting are we speaking? An MMA setting is not the place to go for a look for the answer to "what's effective". The landscape is always changing and the meta is constantly in flux, foundations must exist. BJJ , grappling in general, is one of those foundations.

Now if we are talking sport bjj. You must realize the guys who dedicate themselves to that sport , dedicate themselves ENTIRELY. You do not hound the boxer because he doesn't practice his teeps. The only reason those beasts get any shit is because they don't make insane money.

If were talking about "self defense" .Barring outside force, confidence, usually dictates the winner. BJJ gives you that supreme confidence , and will probably land king of the hill against someone untrained. I notice that people who don't have confidence in their bjj usually whine about self-defense. Yet they're bad.... I don't wanna hear a thing about self defense from the guy who can't figure out a half guard concept. Yes, you will lose a fight. Not because of what you were taught, but because you suck man. Some people just aren't met to smash =(

P.S. : I can't stand jeff glovers game. Lost to Chad Mendes doing that dumb shit

These are my thoughts... He's making the other guy look quite bad, like he could just wreck him anytime he wants... It's like he's doing some antigrappling shit...

But the promoter paid and flew him for a display match during a mma event.

Maybe he was instructed to make it last.

But the promoter paid and flew him for a display match during a mma event.

Maybe he was instructed to make it last.
Could be... Still he does it almost always mm these days...it ain't funny anymore

Back