Jedrzejczyk scared of Shevchenko?

JJ is actually an inch taller than Shevchenko, but Val is admittedly more solid.

And Poliana Bothelo is 3 inches taller, still figthing as WSW.
DC is same height as Max Holloway, so guess, if he wanted he could fight as featherweight and be champion of 6 divisions. Hard to read brainfarts like this.

As long as she's not allowed to bring her Glock into the octagon I can't see why anyone would be afraid of this tedious* point fighter. Even poor Cachoeira, the 18 month novice who the UFC saw fit to throw at Val in an effort to impress the casuals, wants a rematch, preferably one where she doesn't tear her ACL in the first moments of the "fight"

* tedious is Jack Slack's description of Val, I'd prefer ultra-conservative.

crazy how a pretty girl like Megan would settle for a guy like Joe B
PaulSimon.jpg
Paul Simon..

That's true, but Rose has best distance management & head movement we have ever seen on WMMA and it's not even close.
Maybe,Rose is good..

As long as she's not allowed to bring her Glock into the octagon I can't see why anyone would be afraid of this tedious* point fighter. Even poor Cachoeira, the 18 month novice who the UFC saw fit to throw at Val in an effort to impress the casuals, wants a rematch, preferably one where she doesn't tear her ACL in the first moments of the "fight"

* tedious is Jack Slack's description of Val, I'd prefer ultra-conservative.

74% of her wins are by stoppage. More people should be that conservative, particularly when fighting much larger fighters.

If a fighter makes the weight, that’s her weight class. That’s what weight cutting is.
So you were really convinced Rumble Johnson was a WW?

Or BJ Penn was a heavyweight?

74% of her wins are by stoppage. More people should be that conservative, particularly when fighting much larger fighters.

Against opponents any of us have heard of it's more like 25%, but you know that already. We don't know how heavy those unknown opponents in Central Asia and South America were anyway. Correct?

Against opponents any of us have heard of it's more like 25%, but you know that already. We don't know how heavy those unknown opponents in Central Asia and South America were anyway. Correct?

Nope. But by the same token, one does have to be a bit more cautious when fighting much larger opponents. (referring to the UFC and US -based opponents here) She was always more aggressive in MT (yeah, not MMA, I know) when fighting similar sized opponents. In the UFC, until her fight at 125, she never fought anyone her size and no one who was ranked lower than #5. She gave a master-class demonstration on timing and distance against Holm, and subbed Pena, which no one saw coming.

I also have no problem acknowledging that had she been more aggressive against Amanda, she could have won the second fight. She did play that one a bit too cautiously.

JJ is fucked, the girls at 125 already look huge compared to the 115 ones, most of the division consist of former BW.
It's funny how JJ went from "best striker in the game" (Rogan), to getting outstruck 2 x/tapped to strikes by the likes of a piano playing high school long distance runner with only a few years of striking....welcome to WMMA!

Nope. But by the same token, one does have to be a bit more cautious when fighting much larger opponents. (referring to the UFC and US -based opponents here) She was always more aggressive in MT (yeah, not MMA, I know) when fighting similar sized opponents. In the UFC, until her fight at 125, she never fought anyone her size and no one who was ranked lower than #5. She gave a master-class demonstration on timing and distance against Holm, and subbed Pena, which no one saw coming.

I also have no problem acknowledging that had she been more aggressive against Amanda, she could have won the second fight. She did play that one a bit too cautiously.

What is her finish ratio in MT/Kickboxing?

If a fighter makes the weight, that’s her weight class. That’s what weight cutting is. Conor made 145 so he was considered a featherweight fighter. Obviously Shevchenko can’t make that weight which is why she decided to fight at 135 and not 115. The End
So because she hasn’t cut to 115 she can’t cut to 115?
Hmm,
So since you haven’t been laid yet you can never get laid?

What is her finish ratio in MT/Kickboxing?

Well Awakening Fighters details 58 MT/Kickboxing/K1 fights for Val with 8 finishes, ok it's incomplete but still.

This is the biggest cope that is used by Joanna fans around here. No, not really. Shevchenko is a 125er who didn't cut weight to compete at 135lbs. Joanna is a 125er who cuts a lot of weight to fight at 115lbs. When they fought, they were evenly sized:

VALENTINA%20SHEVCHENKO.png
I'd argue that at this point Joanna is bigger than Valentina.

I'm calling the police

It's funny how JJ went from "best striker in the game" (Rogan), to getting outstruck 2 x/tapped to strikes by the likes of a piano playing high school long distance runner with only a few years of striking....welcome to WMMA!
Rose is a Karate and Taekwondo black belt. She started striking when she was like six.

Back