JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME KICK CODY GARBRANDT

krugansjj

KRUGAN
@White
Reaction score
The story about Jean-Claude Van Damme's visit to Team Alpha Male, and how he almost knocked Cody Garbrandt's teeth out with a kick during what was supposed to be some light training.

Lmao I can't believe that's a real video

Cody be like lol at all those fancy bull shit kicks.. oh fuck I think you just kicked my neck tattoo off

I get why Cody was pissed, this 'could' have resulted in a freak injury, but to give an interview crying about nearly getting his teeth knocked out is bullshit, the kick barely grazed him and was nowhere near his mouth. I highly doubt JCVD got down on his knees and cried either.

Doesn't seem like a hard kick or Cody got that upset.

I get why Cody was pissed, this 'could' have resulted in a freak injury, but to give an interview crying about nearly getting his teeth knocked out is bullshit, the kick barely grazed him and was nowhere near his mouth. I highly doubt JCVD got down on his knees and cried either.
Sure looks like he hit him in the mouth with his heel to me. Grazed or not that can still cut your mouth on your teeth.

What a bitch. Fighters do much more harm than that to each other in regular sparring and fight camps, know from experience, and this guy freaks out from a little slap to the face? Talk about drama queen. It's Van Damme for Christ's sakes. I'd be impressed that he's still that legit with his kicks at that age. Pretty damn inspiring actually.

Probably clipped his nose if anything. Then again he is dangerous enough to fight Somluck. It'll happen any day now.

Back