JDS's size change

UFC 90

junior-dos-santos-at-ufc-90.jpg

UFc 146

02-Junior-dos-Santos-UFC-146-weigh.jpg

he definitely got thicker, but not much of a difference.

thx for the pics, i should have posted some but too lazy :)

see, he was just as ripped back then...

not only the body but the face is fuller and the forehead bigger (could be because of the hair loss). he went from long-headed to round-headed, but the body is just as ripped.

(btw, didn't know that he was 235, somehow 239 stuck to my mind)

I don't get it how JDS is in the 230 range, the man's HUGE!

Looked much bigger than both Mir and Carwin yet they both outweigh him by some 30 pounds. And he completely dwarfed Cro Cop yet they practically weighed in the same. I guess Dos Santos' bones are made out of toilet paper lol.

Im sorry but i just dont see it. Except for that pic from the hotel ofc, on which his arm looks huge. He weighs a few more pounds and was very cut when he started? He is the same size guys :/

What about, you know, actually wait for the weigh ins that are about to happen in a couple of days, to see how big JDS is nowadays?

And yeah, let's ignore the fact that JDS was always a 235-240 lbs 6'3 ripped dude (yeah, so much bodyfat against Werdum, so fat that you could define his abs)

Well now he can give 100% to training, his metabolism has slowed down, he is better now at training given being the champ and he naturally has a big frame filling out.

He actually debuted at 235 and the heaviest he's been was 241 against Roy.

He's not heavy, but he is a big guy. He just happened to debut when Lesnar and Carwin were supposed to be the "new breed". Look at him and crocop.

2rgf8dk.png

JDS is ready to eat Cro Cop haha

he is looking huge in this pic with glove looking guy holding the pads.....

66773_502998456412222_1242825710_n.jpg

It seem that today some fans are really close to theyr idols

Good old times when fighters give only fist-pose pics and autographs

Was being a wise guy, TS is obviously throwing roid accusations at clean fighter.

Anyone finds it strange that he was considered skinny and too small for the likes of Lesnar and Carwin when he debuted at 239. Then we see him getting bigger and bigger, now Rogan hypes him as a "huge, powerful HW" but he's only 3lbs heavier at 242? From the pictures over the 9 fights, it looks at least 10 lbs to me. It's not like he lost fat because he's always been ripped. What's your explanation?

He was always a powerful heavvyweight. But now he has the resume to prove it. Also back when they were saying guys like JDS were going to struggle with Lesnar and Carwin etc. this was when the biggest heavyweights were on top. Now its more the smaller heavyweights at the top JDS, Cain and Cormier. The only big one left at the top is Overeem and possibly Bigfoot. I don't think JDS looks any bigger he just looks more lean. Looks can be deceiving.

he is looking huge in this pic with glove looking guy holding the pads.....

His arms could be (and would be) pumped up from the workout, unless we're going to assume that picture was taken when he was just starting his training session. But it looks like his shirt is drenched in sweat.

JDS really just looks like he's got some extra body fat. He was more defined when he debuted. Now, his face is fuller, and he's not so defined.

His arms could be (and would be) pumped up from the workout, unless we're going to assume that picture was taken when he was just starting his training session. But it looks like his shirt is drenched in sweat.

Maybe he took jack3d preworkout

debut:

thumb3_ufc_90_junior_dos_santos_vs_werdum_original_display_image.jpg

junior-dos-santos_medium.jpg

I think this pic has been tilted to make Lesnar taller. JDS is actually 1" taller. But it doesn't look like a 30lb size difference here. His arm actually looks bigger

brocklesnarjuniordossantostuf13_large.jpg

He actually looks bigger than Carwin who's standing on shoes. Bigger torso, bigger bones, bigger forearms, bigger wrists and even bigger hands - not matter how much Rogan touted Carwin's hand size

Junior-dos-Santos-and-Shane-Carwin-UFC-131-weigh-in.jpg

Bigger than Mir:
junior-dos-santos-stops-frank-mir.jpeg

Now the hulk but only at 242

I think he must be like Jones who's bigger but lighter than most of his opponents. A lot of weights come from organ weight, may be he has lighter organs. His bones are definitely bigger than most of his opponents'

Back