JDS vs Brock.....who would have won?

Back then. Prime jds would’ve slaughtered brock. Now? He’d still beat him but maybe not as ferociously.

You mean brain damaged JDS?

Junior-Dos-Santos-630x431.jpg

Battle of the juicers.

I think pre USADA Junior beats pre USADA Brock.

Pre USADA Brock beats current JDS easily.
Well you sound pretty fucking stupid. Pre USADA JDS beats Brock. Pre USADA Brock beats current JDS? Wouldnt they both be post USADA?
{<huh}

Brock doesn't fare well against good strikers.

Apologize for douchiness, but it seemed like you compared the same circumstances. Im asking which is it?

I was saying that in their pre USADA prime JDS would win.

Then I said hypothetically if pre USADA brock fought jds of today he would beat the jds of today.

I was saying that in their pre USADA prime JDS would win.

Then I said hypothetically if pre USADA brock fought jds of today he would beat the jds of today.
Agree and disagree because Brock fought a Hunt that I believe is not in his prime. JDS pre USADA had great TDD and pre USADA Brock only showed us takedowns last decade. I truly cant say which one would be dominant, but if the fight was made when it was supposed to, I give the tilt towards JDS. Just opinion of course.

Brock. I mean... look at his muscles. He is like a viking. In ancient times he would have been worshiped as a god.

JDS. This was the confident JDS version that was walking through everybody, pre Cain beatings, and it was the Brock version that turtled up the minute someone touched his face.

I think JDS would stop him early in the first.

JDS might have TKO Brock in the 1st round.

Back