JDS tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide.

After Fitch testing positive it's safe to assume they are all on steroids.

The only guy that never juiced was luke cummo

He has no reason to be taking it. This is sketchy

I know all evidence points to JDS juicing. But..Awhile back(2-3yrs ago) JDS had above standard protein in his urine from over training and that's a sign of kidneys disease.
I will officially wait for USADA to say something about it.
if he has nephrotic syndrome he probably shouldn't be fighting anyway.

Lol is "painted heart" a thing now? The new "I ran into fighter X at the airport?"
undrey-shutterstock.jpg

Rumor has it Junior drank a bottle of a "juice product" from a batch that got contaminated by an unscrupulous billionaire hedge fund manager who was shorting its stock.

Still more believable than other excused I heard during my life.

90%+ of pro MMA fighters dope.

Yes, your favorite fighter probably dopes.

Having trained extensively with 4 UFC fighters over a hundred regional level fighters I can say that percentage is far lower but still substantial. Probably closer to 25%

And yes the UFC fighter I knew who was using steroids failed a drug test as well.

Why the hell are people still using "masking agents"? Not much point if the masking agent is also banned.

Highly doubt it as I've not heard anything about him having a heart condition before. Also he would have no need for a diuretic to cut weight since he's never weighed in close to the HW limit.

actually, it says edema can be caused by kidney and liver problems also. JDS suffered from rhabdomyolysis which greatly affects kidney function, and depending on how bad it was, it could have permanently affected him.

i'm not trying to make excuses, but he did have this disease before.

Back