JDS has only lost to Stipe, Reem and Cain and people are already counting him out against Ngannou

I HATE this matchup. I want JDS to win, but I also want Ngannou to win so HW gets a new, young contender.

Fuck it. WAR JDS!!!
i love this matchup. both have a shot. i favour ngannou tho.

not sure why ur acting like its the same arlovski....its been almost 10 years and hes been knocked out plenty more times since then. he had his little run a few years ago but its over now. that win for ngannou doesnt mean shit

Ok so a flawless UFC KO win doesn't mean shit ur a fucking dumbass

Ohhhh, please...... Easy to say that after he lost, but when he was riding that 6 or 7 fight winning streak, he was being considered to fight for the title.
I was saying that before his loses. Dude has zero skills, just power and that means nothing in the top of any division

S5wL6eS.gif

Jds is undefeated in Canada that will not change

in another thread theres gifs of a young jds knocking people silly,and i noticed something,his hand speed has slowed down a lot.that combined with his habit of going straight backwards is what i think are causing him to lose fights now.

I know, that pisses me off too.... but you have to be able to apply that Cain or Stipe type of pressure against JDS in order to take advantage of it. And it´s not something a lot of people can do.

Overeem sit back and countered him into bolivia

U give JDS credit for beating Rothwell but give no credit to Ngannou for beating Arlovski when Arlovski beat the shit out of rothwell in affliction
haha arlokski was on a 4 fight losing streak and all kos when nganou beat him . that win means nothing.. btw jds wins this one

haha arlokski was on a 4 fight losing streak and all kos when nganou beat him . that win means nothing.. btw jds wins this one

Wrong. JDS ain't getting past that 83 inch reach. KO 1st rd

Big Pun is my favorite rapper so I won't diss u too hard

JDS' chin is shot, in my opinion. Those wars with Cain, that 5-rounds of brain trauma against Miocic.....it's all taken a toll and he doesn't seem capable of taking a big shot anymore. Which, against someone like Ngannou, is inevitably going to happen at some point.

Ngannou levels him in the 2nd.

U prob a lil Wayne fan stop reppin greatness if u a fake fuck with no knowledge of the game

People thought the same about Lewis, that he was the future of the HW division, before Hunt retired him.
lol what? Lewis was never even close to showing the potential Ngannou has.

JDS is a grown man, he's accepted this fight for whatever reason, probably his pride, but this is a prime Ngannou and he will destroy Junior

It's Francis time I think. prime 30 years old, never been ko'd, strong as an ox, yeah, not gonna be good night for JDS

Call it what you want, but after the two Cain beatings and the first Stipe fight Junior has taken way too much trauma imo

Like I said tho, it's his life and as much as we don't want to see a nice guy like that get smashed it's part of the fight game

Because he doesnt fix the holes in his game. It's the same game plan every fight.

True. Except for the Rothwell fight, JDS seems to be oblivious that his opponents' path to victory is to back him up to the fence, cut him off, and exploit his lack of striking defense.

Back