JBJ did rehab for cocaine abuse

Yep that’s how he got his sentence reduced. He snitched on himself. usada!!!!

I wonder what Jon's story is. Someone had to of beat him up growing up.

coke is awful for common people and young kids. one of the main reasons for this is the quality and what it is cut with aside from the addictive properties and damage it does to your hormonal system and body overall. someone like jones is doing the pure stuff. this is what many successful high profile people are doing. lots of people take drugs especially stimulants and as kids we are taught they are bad people but then we get out into the world and realize everyone is doing it and if someone is ahead of you a lot of the time they are on something you are not on.
there are higher consequences for coke abuse that for some leads to crack abuse which imo there is no real coming back from that but overall there are to many functional people who use it to their benefit to demonize it anymore. def dont do coke but make it legal and stop shaming the people who do.

"Was checked into a month long rehab later."

https://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/20/...ision-to-attend-rehab-resulted-in-out-patient

""Me going to rehab was, I would say it was a collective decision between myself and some of my business partners. They thought it would be good. I told them right away, 'Dude, I don't have a drug problem, I just got caught.' "

https://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/...t-in-drug-treatment-facility-lasted-one-night

"Jon Jones’ stint in drug treatment facility reportedly lasted one night"

coke is awful for common people and young kids. one of the main reasons for this is the quality and what it is cut with aside from the addictive properties and damage it does to your hormonal system and body overall. someone like jones is doing the pure stuff. this is what many successful high profile people are doing. lots of people take drugs especially stimulants and as kids we are taught they are bad people but then we get out into the world and realize everyone is doing it and if someone is ahead of you a lot of the time they are on something you are not on.
there are higher consequences for coke abuse that for some leads to crack abuse which imo there is no real coming back from that but overall there are to many functional people who use it to their benefit to demonize it anymore. def dont do coke but make it legal and stop shaming the people who do.
why not just do adderall if you want to get stuff done? coke is partying

People who do it shame themselves sooner or later. Its the nature of the drug.

He was on coke for the whole UFC 214 training camp. Maybe it's his secret to success.

why not just do adderall if you want to get stuff done? coke is partying
idk for some people coke also enhances other things that adderall does not. like some people get massive confidence boosts on coke which is why people who entertain and preform use it. but idk coke is coke. something humans have used for a long time now. its not the best drug to do but there is no sense in demonizing or shaming people that do. if they have a problem they need help but other then that who cares.

idk for some people coke also enhances other things that adderall does not. like some people get massive confidence boosts on coke which is why people who entertain and preform use it. but idk coke is coke. something humans have used for a long time now. its not the best drug to do but there is no sense in demonizing or shaming people that do. if they have a problem they need help but other then that who cares.
well drug abuse can have a bad effect on people around them.

You have to play hard if you’re going to work hard.
2ibi26.jpg

<Fedor23><Goldie11>

Back