JBG Gods.. plz give us Rumble v Ngannou at HW

Now read your title realize how fucking stupid you are and never return. Farewell jackass

I made a grammatical error.. you seem quite upset

upload_2018-2-18_15-31-12.png

I know it gets lonely in mom's basement

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-18_15-31-9.png
    upload_2018-2-18_15-31-9.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 1
So did we ever find out what rumbles big secret career outside of mma was all about?

So you didn't watch the first round where Stipe landed his hardest, best shots flush on Ngannou's chin repeatedly?

At roughly the 3:25 mark Stipe lands a decent overhand right to the ear. Not even close to his best shot.

Then at the 2:19 mark he lands a nice right to the jaw. But it's just an arm-punch and is at best 75% power.

At the 2:01 mark he hits a hard right. This is the hardest punch he hits in the first, but is far from his best shot.

At 0:45 he hits another right, but it's more to back Ngannou up than do damage.

In the final ten seconds he tosses a few nice straight punches that are quite good. But not great. The hardest one here is the straight left but Ngannou is at the very very end of the punch and this saves him from taking too much damage.

In all he landed a few nice shots, but none were devastating. The only one that looked to be a fight-ender was in the final exchange of the round, as noted, Francis is just out of range for it hit perfectly. If he had been one step closer that would've been, as you put it, one of his best shots.

And/or you're the typical ignorant/delusional moron who only selectively remembers what they want to remember about a 25 minute fight.

Woa there, buddy. You might just run into someone that didn't just watch it the night of, but has watched it three times since, and has it on his HDD... It's okay to be wrong. Just relax and move on with your day. Seriously slow down on trying to insult the one person in the thread that has watched it multiple times and can pull it up in ten seconds to rewatch it for analysis.

I am not remembering anything of my choosing, as you put it. You may be however...

HhBwbxW.png

Last edited:
At roughly the 3:25 mark Stipe lands a decent overhand right to the ear. Not even close to his best shot.

Then at the 2:19 mark he lands a nice right to the jaw. But it's just an arm-punch and is at best 75% power.

At the 2:01 mark he hits a hard right. This is the hardest punch he hits in the first, but is far from his best shot.

At 0:45 he hits another right, but it's more to back Ngannou up than do damage.

In the final ten seconds he tosses a few nice straight punches that are quite good. But not great. The hardest one here is the straight left but Ngannou is at the very very end of the punch and this saves him from taking too much damage.

In all he landed a few nice shots, but none were devastating. The only one that looked to be a fight-ender was in the final exchange of the round, as noted, Francis is just out of range for it hit perfectly. If he had been one step closer that would've been, as you put it, one of his best shots.

Woa there, buddy. You might just run into someone that didn't just watch it the night of, but has watched it three times since, and has it on his HDD... It's okay to be wrong. Just relax and move on with your day.

The pull counter alone he lands in the first is greater than shots he has put other fighters out with. His best punch is typically his right cross. Also lol @ having an HDD.

giphy.gif

The pull counter alone he lands in the first is greater than shots he has put other fighters out with. His best punch is typically his right cross. Also lol @ having an HDD.

giphy.gif

Yes. I know that punch. Literally just talked about it. I just said it was the hardest shot he landed. Just said that.

And? That's a good one. But he didn't put everything on it.

Are you going to be an adult and talk like one, which means walking back the needless and wrong "You just ignorant and remembering what you chose to" bullshit? Thanks.

And why would owning a HDD be funny. They're nice. Mine had about 1TB of MMA on it. It's neat. Comes in handy. I don't need to scour the net for gifs. I actually have the fights unlike someone here. Honestly just trying to find people that can talk like adults here and not talk shit for no reason whatsoever is taxing. I just can't do it half the time. Sorry, but I'm too old for this shit. Ignored.

Back