Jay Hieron: UFC's Yoel Romero has paid price for weight miss, title shot is fair

I read it... You're trying yo act like his corner didn't purposely do what they did to give Romero more time with application of Vaseline then pussyfoot their way out of the cage.

Then again, you try to pretend they didn't purposely cheat again to buy Romero more time between rounds by dousing him in water during the weidman fight.

You're literally a fucking retard, mma casual. Not even worth my time. You're not worthy of me telling you factually what happened because you're too stupid to even acknowledge these factual things I just said.
Lol so you didn't read it loser. It wasn't his fucking corner it was a corner appointment by the commission. You really are the worst type of poster on sherdog. Go educate yourself you fucking loser then come have a debate

I read it... You're trying yo act like his corner didn't purposely do what they did to give Romero more time with application of Vaseline then pussyfoot their way out of the cage.

Then again, you try to pretend they didn't purposely cheat again to buy Romero more time between rounds by dousing him in water during the weidman fight.

You're literally a fucking retard, mma casual. Not even worth my time. You're not worthy of me telling you factually what happened because you're too stupid to even acknowledge these factual things I just said.
That's an embarrassing L to take even for sherdog standards hahahahahah loser

Lol so you didn't read it loser. It wasn't his fucking corner it was a corner appointment by the commission. You really are the worst type of poster on sherdog. Go educate yourself you fucking loser then come have a debate
Lol wow you're fucking stupid. No more time wasting. To the list you go

Lol what he had in his system wouldn't have benefited him what so ever especially the trace amounts and it was a month after his fight it got flagged. He is also actively suing the supplement company for their fuck ul. It's no where near the same situation as Jones. Also name one guy who fights in the weight class they walk around in besides heavyweights. All his wrestling career he fought at 187lbs. Since the 90s he has been competeting at that weight class and getting drug tested. Stop being so butt hurt man I'm not even a huge yoel fan. But blind hate for him on here is just ridiculous. Ppl have no idea what they're talking about
"Butthurt" is the word guys use when they can't properly debate something. I don't claim to know if the banned substance would help him or not but it is banned for a reason. He got caught and what the moron, jon jones, did was expose the "supplement gaming" system. You find a supplement that contains the same shit you need to take and keep it on the backburner, in case you get caught. Big John just pointed out that it was ref error that allowed Romero to sit longer than he was supposed to. Similar to the GSP "greasing" incident. Per the rules, he was supposed to be disqualified on the spot. The ref and the ringside officials fucked up and that was that. Again, just because you don't get caught or punished doesn't mean you didn't cheat. I'm not even a Rockhold fan, in the slightest, but fair is fair. I want to see guys win because they are better fighters not because they bend the rules.

Lol you should be embarrassed. So much delusion. Romero isn't going to fuck you, no matter how bad you want it in your ass, fruit.
You lost all of your arguements after this one

"Butthurt" is the word guys use when they can't properly debate something. I don't claim to know if the banned substance would help him or not but it is banned for a reason. He got caught and what the moron, jon jones, did was expose the "supplement gaming" system. You find a supplement that contains the same shit you need to take and keep it on the backburner, in case you get caught. Big John just pointed out that it was ref error that allowed Romero to sit longer than he was supposed to. Similar to the GSP "greasing" incident. Per the rules, he was supposed to be disqualified on the spot. The ref and the ringside officials fucked up and that was that. Again, just because you don't get caught or punished doesn't mean you didn't cheat. I'm not even a Rockhold fan, in the slightest, but fair is fair. I want to see guys win because they are better fighters not because they bend the rules.
Lol wrong. Yoel gave hisnsuppliment then the commission themselves went out and bought thebgame supplement to do their own independent test on and it had traces of the same banned substance. Mk677 which was a month after his last fight which he tested clean for. Not the same as Jones dick pills. Not bending the rules. Stop being so salty

Romero had nothing to do with the appointment commissioner putting to much vas on him nor the mis communication between big John and the commissioner taking it off. And in hind sight he should have had 5 minutes to recover from the illegal blows at the end of the round anyway

You lost all of your arguements after this one
I lost nothing. Lol @ it being OK to douse your fighter with water to buy more time between rounds. Appointed officials by the commissions must have done that.

I can't lose an argument when the person I am arguing with just denies factual things.

You clearly didn't watch the fight, jabroni.

Askren got his ass whooped and was gifted a terrible decision. Askren wouldn't be top 5 in the UFC if his life depended on it. He looks good fighting a bunch of Malaysian rice farmers, but when it comes to real competition.......nah

Lima and Koreshkov both have shit TDD, and they were both green as fuck when Askren humped them to death.

Lima was fighting for 6 years and Koreshkov 3, thats not green as fuck no matter how you look at it. Lima had close to the same amount of MMA years when he fought Askren than Ben has right now.

Yoel has lost a lot, lot more than 100k. The sponsorships and value that one gains with a championship, even an interim one, are significant.

Romero had nothing to do with the appointment commissioner putting to much vas on him nor the mis communication between big John and the commissioner taking it off. And in hind sight he should have had 5 minutes to recover from the illegal blows at the end of the round anyway
Now you are trying too hard to hold on to your point.

I lost nothing. Lol @ it being OK to douse your fighter with water to buy more time between rounds. Appointed officials by the commissions must have done that.

I can't lose an argument when the person I am arguing with just denies factual things.
You have absolutely no idea what u are talking about I tried to save you the embarrassment and told you to just simply look it up. You chose ignorance and went on about something you clearly have no idea about. And it was amazing to watch to fail so badly

Lol wrong. Yoel gave hisnsuppliment then the commission themselves went out and bought thebgame supplement to do their own independent test on and it had traces of the same banned substance. Mk677 which was a month after his last fight which he tested clean for. Not the same as Jones dick pills. Not bending the rules. Stop being so salty
If they are using and mask8ng, they won't get caught every time. jones tested clean every other time and so did Romero. You only have to get caught once t9 be exposed. jones had the dick pill delivered in the same package as the illegal substance. If you don't see the connection/pattern then I can't help you. You find a product that has the same PED you are using and then you keep it in your back pocket until you need to use it as an excuse.

Either let him fight Rockhold again and actually make weight or give the title fightto someone else. Let the fighters know you take making weight get seriously

If they are using and mask8ng, they won't get caught every time. jones tested clean every other time and so did Romero. You only have to get caught once t9 be exposed. jones had the dick pill delivered in the same package as the illegal substance. If you don't see the connection/pattern then I can't help you. You find a product that has the same PED you are using and then you keep it in your back pocket until you need to use it as an excuse.
I keep saying how yoels example is different then Jones I'm not sure what point your trying to prove here. Also yoel is currently suing the supplement company for tainting his career over this and will win his battle in court.

I keep saying how yoels example is different then Jones I'm not sure what point your trying to prove here. Also yoel is currently suing the supplement company for tainting his career over this and will win his battle in court.
Come on, guy, do you not see the pattern? If you want to take PED "X", you find a supplement that contains "X" (Not hard to do) and you buy a few bottles. You take PED "X" and mask it but if you get caught, like Romero and jones, you get to blame the supplement or the "dick pills". jones may have gotten a lighter suspension had the moron not ordered both in the same shipment. That is about as simple as I can make it for you.

Back