Jay Hieron: UFC's Yoel Romero has paid price for weight miss, title shot is fair

Is Jay Hieron the early 2000s Ja Rule Of MMA now? Who give a crap about this guy, John Reese rinsed his ass several times in NYC and Jay was on the juice one of those times.

He was already preparing for another fight, so that excuse doesn't fly.
Hos other fight was further down the road. Excuse still flies. Rockhold dw and everyone else has accepted this. Are you saltier then luke rockhold? Is that even possible?

Hos other fight was further down the road. Excuse still flies. Rockhold dw and everyone else has accepted this. Are you saltier then luke rockhold? Is that even possible?
I hate Rockhold. I could watch him get KO'ed every fight and never get bored. You sound like you give a pass to a big cheaty cheaterton doing what he does best.... Cheat. He didn't make weight on purpose.

Try being an impartial fan one time.

I hate Rockhold. I could watch him get KO'ed every fight and never get bored. You sound like you give a pass to a big cheaty cheaterton doing what he does best.... Cheat. He didn't make weight on purpose.

Try being an impartial fan one time.
When's he cheated? Give examples

No. I've just always felt that cutters are duckers.
Yea for sure it's a shitty part of the sport. Some guys are amazing at it and get such a big advantage because of that. I always feel bad for the Asian fighters I find they're not as big of cutters as the americans. Most wrestler based fighters have been doing it thwirnwhoke competing lives. Shitty part of the sport for sure.

When's he cheated? Give examples
Cheated by not trying to make weight against Rockhold.

Cheated against Kennedy by stalling between rounds with Watergate.

Had Watergate: the sequel versus Weidman as well.

It is blatant cheating but given the particular opponents and Romero being a Sherdog darling, few give a shit.

3 lbs is a pretty damn huge advantage. Each lb you cut at that level is harder than all the other ones combined. I hope Luke got paid. He probably should not have taken the fight. But then again he should be fighting at 205 anyways.

You watched the Luis Santos fight?

The one where Askren was getting all of TDs stuffed and was getting beat up on the feet before Askren intentionally eye gouged the Malaysian rice farmer?

Anyone who thinks Askren beat Hieron doesn't know how to judge a fight <45>

All three sherdog play by play writers scored the fight for Askren. 2 of 3 official judges scored it for Askren. Plenty of people scored the ugly fight for Askren. Close fights that the guy you don't like wins are just that close fights, not "gifts".

Santos? Lol that roiding fatass cheater was too scared to rematch him fairly and was sending emails to other promotions trying to claim he was free to fight outside of ONE because he knew they'd make him rematch. As for stuffing all his takedowns and beating him on his feet. Yea he stuffed his takedowns for just over a minute and by beat him up on the feet you mean "landed 4 leg kicks vs Askrens 0" then thats true too. Askren kept Santos moving and active for that minute and as that Swiss guy Askren beat up recently proved (what has been proven many times before) Santos turns into a can once his gas tank empties although he is very legit for about 1 round.

Cheated by not trying to make weight against Rockhold.

Cheated against Kennedy by stalling between rounds with Watergate.

Had Watergate: the sequel versus Weidman as well.

It is blatant cheating but given the particular opponents and Romero being a Sherdog darling, few give a shit.
Didn't cheat by not trying to make weight. He had a shortened camp and did everything in hosmpower to make weight being in the sauna up till the last possible second. Stool gate has been debunked many times over don't be so blinded by hate. Kennedy should have been deducted a point and yoel given 5 minutes to recover from the illegal blows he landed. Regardless it was the commission and big John who messed up the time between rounds. Big John has even agreed to this. 100 percent has been proven not Romero fault. The 10 seconds drying up the water on the weidman fight wasn't why weidman lost. You have proven yourself to just blindly hate. Zero facts all options tbat have been debunked. Nice try tho kid

Didn't cheat by not trying to make weight. He had a shortened camp and did everything in hosmpower to make weight being in the sauna up till the last possible second. Stool gate has been debunked many times over don't be so blinded by hate. Kennedy should have been deducted a point and yoel given 5 minutes to recover from the illegal blows he landed. Regardless it was the commission and big John who messed up the time between rounds. Big John has even agreed to this. 100 percent has been proven not Romero fault. The 10 seconds drying up the water on the weidman fight wasn't why weidman lost. You have proven yourself to just blindly hate. Zero facts all options tbat have been debunked. Nice try tho kid
Romero is a proven cheater. Getting away with it doesn't mean you didn't cheat. He will pop soon enough, as well, and the tainted supplement won't fly. A lot of people claim he was "cleared" of PED allegations but that isn't true. He was still suspended for PEDs even though he was able to show his supplement contained them. Big deal. jon jones "proved" his dick pills contained the PEDs and we know he lied. Look, the way I see it is that Romero and everyone of his fans claim that he has never been given a shot at gold and when he finally gets his chance, he fucks it up. Short camp or not, he had 4 weeks to cut weight. I would like to know what his natural weight is, however, because we've already talked about ducking, but how many weight classes is he ducking?

Ah Hieron, from the time GSP still went beast mode on people.

Lol you debunked nothing. You just proved my previous post about you not being impartial. You're the worst type of fan to have a MMA discussion with.

Delusional to anything that is factually negative about a fighter you like.

Romero is a proven cheater. Getting away with it doesn't mean you didn't cheat. He will pop soon enough, as well, and the tainted supplement won't fly. A lot of people claim he was "cleared" of PED allegations but that isn't true. He was still suspended for PEDs even though he was able to show his supplement contained them. Big deal. jon jones "proved" his dick pills contained the PEDs and we know he lied. Look, the way I see it is that Romero and everyone of his fans claim that he has never been given a shot at gold and when he finally gets his chance, he fucks it up. Short camp or not, he had 4 weeks to cut weight. I would like to know what his natural weight is, however, because we've already talked about ducking, but how many weight classes is he ducking?
Lol what he had in his system wouldn't have benefited him what so ever especially the trace amounts and it was a month after his fight it got flagged. He is also actively suing the supplement company for their fuck ul. It's no where near the same situation as Jones. Also name one guy who fights in the weight class they walk around in besides heavyweights. All his wrestling career he fought at 187lbs. Since the 90s he has been competeting at that weight class and getting drug tested. Stop being so butt hurt man I'm not even a huge yoel fan. But blind hate for him on here is just ridiculous. Ppl have no idea what they're talking about

Lol you debunked nothing. You just proved my previous post about you not being impartial. You're the worst type of fan to have a MMA discussion with.

Delusional to anything that is factually negative about a fighter you like.
Stool gate was debunked what the fuck r you even talking about lol. Google big John's response to it. Do some research loser

gsptkosjayhieron.gif

Came to post that I loved his fight with GSP.

I blame Serra for what Georges became

Stool gate was debunked what the fuck r you even talking about lol. Google big John's response to it. Do some research loser
Lol you should be embarrassed. So much delusion. Romero isn't going to fuck you, no matter how bad you want it in your ass, fruit.

Lol you should be embarrassed. So much delusion. Romero isn't going to fuck you, no matter how bad you want it in your ass, fruit.
Because your to retarded to know what rules are? Lol man you are going full Retard. Stop trying to talk about something you clearly know nothing about. Go look it up and stop going full retard

Because your to retarded to know what rules are? Lol man you are going full Retard. Stop trying to talk about something you clearly know nothing about. Go look it up and stop going full retard
I read it... You're trying yo act like his corner didn't purposely do what they did to give Romero more time with application of Vaseline then pussyfoot their way out of the cage.

Then again, you try to pretend they didn't purposely cheat again to buy Romero more time between rounds by dousing him in water during the weidman fight.

You're literally a fucking retard, mma casual. Not even worth my time. You're not worthy of me telling you factually what happened because you're too stupid to even acknowledge these factual things I just said.

Back