News Javy Ayala IS FOR REAL!

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Biggest win of his career!

New breed according to Goldberg!

Frank still doesn't have the best fight IQ. Could've ended it in the 1st if he remembered the most important rule in BJJ...Position over submission. I'm actually surprised his chin held up cos he def took some shots. Good fight either way. This card has been great.

Beat a Frank Mir who's a good 10-12 years past his prime. Give that boy a title shot!

How old is Mirs daughter? Asking for a friend

Ayala has been in Bellator forever. Probably considered "new breed" for Bellator though lol.

Javy Ayala is the Mark Hunt of Bellator. A somewhat inconsistent pudgy KO artist who can still compete with the better fighters.

It might be time to add him to my sig.

I missed the fight. Is it just a case of Mir getting blood in his eyes and not being able to see?

I missed the fight. Is it just a case of Mir getting blood in his eyes and not being able to see?

I think Ayala might have broken Mir’s jaw. Mir’s mouthpiece got knocked out a little earlier, and the ref never stopped the action to put it back in. After the stoppage, Mir was motioning to his mouth, and it was full of blood.

"I just talked to @thefrankmir & he told me he has an alveolar ridge fracture, which caused the tap. Frank was without his mouthpiece for about about a minute & 1/2 of the 2nd round & that’s where the injury occurred.
Also told me he thought it was just his teeth so he was trying to pull them out so he could continue but then the pain went through the roof. This is a rough sport, folks."

Anyone can beat anyone at HW, there's a reason the title defense streak is 3 (and prior to stipe was 2 for many years), every fight where guys exchange punches is like a coinflip.

"I just talked to @thefrankmir & he told me he has an alveolar ridge fracture, which caused the tap. Frank was without his mouthpiece for about about a minute & 1/2 of the 2nd round & that’s where the injury occurred.
Also told me he thought it was just his teeth so he was trying to pull them out so he could continue but then the pain went through the roof. This is a rough sport, folks."
That sounds painful.

Anyone can beat anyone at HW, there's a reason the title defense streak is 3 (and prior to stipe was 2 for many years), every fight where guys exchange punches is like a coinflip.

While this is true due to size and power HW is statistically the most predictable of all the divisions.I found that weird too but it's true. Source is millions of picks made at tapology.

Back