Gnaww

Platinum Embassador
Banned
Reaction score
Why am I just now finding out about this
GIF-excited-yes-nod-Al-Bundy-laugh-laughing--Nodding-GIF.gif
Hell motherfucking yes

Knight has been on an absolute tear.

I think he takes this, but Lamas is a solid test.

So pumped for this one. I guess I favor Lamas via decision, but I wouldn't be surprised if Knight took him out

Knight has been on an absolute tear.

I think he takes this, but Lamas is a solid test.
I definitely pick Jason too but yeah Lamas is no joke. I can't imagine either guy getting backed down by the other or finished. I'm thinking it's a 15 minute war.

Very good fight,. I like it. Hard fight to predict, both are very skilled. Certainly toughest fight for Knight so far..

Knight's pressure will be the key for victory.

Lamas is winding down and Knight is on the come up. I got Knight.

That's a hell of a scrap ladies and gentlemen!

iu

Knight has a lot of potential, and he has nowhere to go but up, but Lamas is probably one of the worst matchups for him. I see Lamas using his experience and mixing things up well to take home the victory.

Why am I just now finding out about this
View attachment 241319
Hell motherfucking yes

Well, I'm looking forward to the fight but considering it was KZ vs Lamas I'm a little bummed (especially with Korean Superboy out of his fight also). Knight is exciting though...they should have given him Choi like he requested.

Knight has a lot of potential, and he has nowhere to go but up, but Lamas is probably one of the worst matchups for him. I see Lamas using his experience and mixing things up well to take home the victory.
That's very possible. I don't think Knights ground game will come into play as much in this fight unless only to steal a round. I think Knight will win by adapting to the pace and outworking Lamas on the feet. But yeah if I were a betting man I wouldn't be willing to wager much on the out come of this fight.

Why are their nicknames a matchmade in heaven? Is this JBG trying to tell us something?

what happened to the Mississippi Mean
@Drake
Organize a Q&A with Jason Knight. I'd actually like to ask what nickname he prefers to go by. He is either The Kid, Mississippi Mean, or Hick Diaz lol. He probably don't really care what we call him as long as were talking about him tho

Really That is a nice replacement for KZ , one exciting fighter for another .
Lamas has had a lot of tough match ups lately so it's hard to gauge if he truly is on the decline so I'm picking him to win this just because of his experience factor .

rooting for knight.

i dunno if he can get it done though, i think he can win on the feet but lamas is probably a lot better on the ground.

Back