Jason Miller Sentenced

damn I remember that Helwani interview where he was insisting he wasn't crazy, after acting crazy.

And there was an innocent explanation for being naked he in the church, it was his church and he was praying or something

That wasn't him, it was Lucky Patrick.

So, let's see...his only notable win was over Robbie Lawler oiver 11 YEARS ago. He lost to pre-TRT Chael Sonnen in 2002, got TKO'd by Bisping and lost a decision to CB Dollaway.

Let that sink in.
He was a good, but wasted talent.

What was your point? That he was talentless for almost finishing CB while fighting on one leg? That Shields was saved by the bell because a talentless hack had him in a deep rnc?

Maybe that this talentless p.o.s. actually went to a decision with GSP in an era when GSP was finishing damn near everybody?

Plus, have you seen him smash his head into stuff? I have.
That takes talent

Real shame, seemed like a not bad guy on TUF despite his obvious mental instability lol.

I liked Mayhem a lot way back in the day his shtick was funny and he was entertaining.Eventually he became a total dickhead which can be seen in plenty of videos bullying friends etc. (no pun intended).Fuck this guy he became a huge asshole a long time ago.He hasn't gotten a raw deal he's just an idiot.Doesn't seem like he ever made an effort to get better.

"Per the terms of his deal, Mayhem will be released to a sobriety treatment program and must remain clean for the entire term of his probation." That isn't happening,or maybe he's just bananas and sobriety isn't as big of a problem as someone could assume,but he'll do something stupid.

I think the demons in his head are too many, he´s a good dude really. Sad

I had to do the exact same thing, sober 3 years or in the clanker. I succeeded, hope he can too.

Never liked this guy. Was happy when Diaz bro's lynched him on CBS

I remember GSP giving him a real rough beating over a decade ago. Face bloodied and smashed, and he just kept going, and had a smile on his face at the end. I remember thinking he could be a great guy to watch over the years.

Very sad to see him waste his career. Hope he can salvage his life, though.

I once got a very similar sentence. Only I did 2 weeks in jail not 2 months and no sobriety program.

36ib5lw-gif.3558

2015-10-16T200122Z_1_LYNXNPEB9F10I_RTROPTP_2_USA-FIGHTER-CALIFORNIA.JPG.cf.jpg

So Mayhem has substance abuse problems? I thought his problem was mental, they should take that into account.

War Mayhem hope this is finally the wake up call he needs to make big changes in his life.

After reaching a plea deal former UFC fighter Jason “Mayhem” Miller pleaded guilty to corporal injury to a spouse/cohabitant allowing the rest of the charges against him to be thrown out.

Miller was sentenced to 3 years probation with a suspended 4-year state prison sentence — which means if he violates his probation, the judge can lock him up for 4 years. He also got credit for the 62 days he already served in jail.

Per the terms of his deal, Mayhem will be released to a sobriety treatment program and must remain clean for the entire term of his probation.

https://mmascoutlive.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/jason-miller-sentenced-in-domestic-violence-case/
sNvHo2D.gif

mayhemwalkout1.gif

Last edited:
How the fuck do you get probation for committing a bunch of crimes while on probation??

Jesus Christ, our justice system is a fucking joke.

after pleading guilty to corporal injury to a spouse/cohabitant
Miller was given three years’ probation with a suspended four-year prison sentence

Earlier this year, “The Ultimate Fighter 14” coach and former “Bully Beatdown” host was sentenced to three years’ probation for nearly a dozen charges, including assault on a peace officer, battery and resisting arrest

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ja...-3-Years-Probation-129739#xypGKTSFumQCGUW1.99

You might as well change the name of it from "probation" to "yeah, whatever, it takes too much effort to care".

Last edited:
Back