Jason Knight wants Yair Rodriguez

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
In a interview on mmajunkie Knight said he just had surgery but would be ready in 2 weeks to come back and would like a shot at Yair.

I called for this match up right after he beat Skelly and I think this would be a great test for Knight.

poor yar , now knight wants a piece of him

Knight doesn't have a fraction of the wrestling Frankie does to keep Yair on his back.

Yair SPANKS Knight.

Knight would murk him.

But that fight is pure

akiPX6x.gif

Knight did finish Caceras while Yair won a questionable decision.I think it would be a good scrap.

Knight slaps him around.

They're probably gonna pull BJ from the Siver fight and let Yair step in instead.

Jason Knight sounds like a budget straight to video rip off of James Bond.

Then you see him and hear him speak.

Then you know exactly what you're dealing with.

Knight did finish Caceras while Yair won a questionable decision.I think it would be a good scrap.
The judges were bad on that one. I don't recall anyone thinking Caceres should've got the W.

Still, it would be a great test for both guys.

I'm down to see that fight. Both guys are very exciting.

Whoa, didn't know that Knight was arrested for stealing farming equipment:

"
By 10:40 a.m., the sheriff and investigators had caught and arrested Jason T. Knight, 19, of Lucedale, he said.

A visit to a local scrap dealer with a description of the missing items that included an air compressor, along with information provided by the scrap dealer, led to the arrest"

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2012/03/19-year-old_jason_knight_charg.html

And yeah, he would finish Yair : i would bet my house on it (if i would have any)

The judges were bad on that one. I don't recall anyone thinking Caceres should've got the W.

Still, it would be a great test for both guys.

I thought Caceras won. I was drinking and rooting for Caceras though, maybe that 1 judge was too.

yair is in guna need some time off id assume

Damn, these young guns are ready to carry the flag. This would be a fun fight to watch.

Whoa, didn't know that Knight was arrested for stealing farming equipment:

"
By 10:40 a.m., the sheriff and investigators had caught and arrested Jason T. Knight, 19, of Lucedale, he said.

A visit to a local scrap dealer with a description of the missing items that included an air compressor, along with information provided by the scrap dealer, led to the arrest"

http://blog.gulflive.com/mississippi-press-news/2012/03/19-year-old_jason_knight_charg.html

And yeah, he would finish Yair : i would bet my house on it (if i would have any)

LMAO for some odd reason, I'm not surprised at all.

Yair looked so awful in his last fight after all the hype, idk I feel like knight would win

Back