Jason Delucia vs. Joe Slick: UFC 23

MCL, ACL, PCL, meniscus, cartilage, sent to the void never to return. My knee hurts

2 of them, both the Bas moments...

The Royce tap was actually Ken Shamrock's fault for tapping and carrying on fighting at UFC - Royce was like "fuck it, next time I'll keep going until the ref stops me" and "popped a capsule in Jason's elbow"... Also that made Gracie Jiu-Jitsu look that bit nastier, and therefore marketable.
Thanks I forgot all about that. For some reason i remember royce being irritated but that was why.

You know ur shit. Now u r senpai
It was much easier knowing loads of stuff about fighters because there so few of them... These days you have to be super hardcore to even know who every fighter on a card is, plus they're all the same.

Delucia was very recognisable because he looked like a Backstreet Boy, practiced "Red Sash Kung-Fu", and did ninja poses in dead seriousness before his fights... Red Sash Kung-Fu I mean ffs.

It was much easier knowing loads of stuff about fighters because there so few of them... These days you have to be super hardcore to even know who every fighter on a card is, plus they're all the same.

Delucia was very recognisable because he looked like a Backstreet Boy, practiced "Red Sash Kung-Fu", and did ninja poses in dead seriousness before his fights... Red Sash Kung-Fu I mean ffs.
Red sash kung fu and ninja poses lol....I bet that had some sort of affect similar to what yoga does....just looked up his record, damn, dude beat matt Hume and Chris Lytle so his martial art maybe wasn’t as cheesy as it sounds

Red sash kung fu and ninja poses lol....I bet that had some sort of affect similar to what yoga does....just looked up his record, damn, dude beat matt Hume and Chris Lytle so his martial art maybe wasn’t as cheesy as it sounds

Something kinda funny about a dude losing like Master Shredder, and then getting instantly taken down by a smaller man, and tapped silly...

Did you watch that Bas Rutten fight I posted above? It's so funny man...

Jason had massive balls!

Challenged the Gracies in their own dojo and lost. He also fought many great fighters like Bas Rutten and always stepped up to rep his kung fu style.

To be fair, he used the limited amount of BJJ he learned from the Gracies more than kung fu or anything else...especially in the early UFCs (I didn't see many of his other fights). He fought a more known and decorated kung fu guy in UFC (Scott Baker), but the fight was like 98% grappling. It didn't turn out to be Bruce Lee vs. Ip Man #2 like some of us hoped.

Back