Jason Blaha's take on Jon Jones testing positive again

This guy used to help NFL stars pass drugs test's and ran his own steroid laboratory back in the day, Non Negotiable!

-Martial arts master, two black belts but refuses to say in what styles, since that would give his opponents a tactical advantage.

-Championship target shooter trained since he was 6 years old by his Green Beret father. Can score headshots at 1,000 yards.

-Became a mercenary assassin for the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division

-Receives a special government pension with a sealed record for his past CIA work, which is why he doesn't have a job.

and much much more
http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

Crazy how an old 1960s drug was better at passing current modern testing until about 2013. Tbol is basically an off shoot of dianobol. DBol is more potent.

Ban TS for spam

Stolen Valor Blaha - 9 Black Belts

Last edited:
Blaha tried claiming recently he was only screwing around about his old claims of being a mercenary. Like it was a big joke we all should of got lol

I do like his video's though.

Last edited:
-Martial arts master, two black belts but refuses to say in what styles, since that would give his opponents a tactical advantage.

-Championship target shooter trained since he was 6 years old by his Green Beret father. Can score headshots at 1,000 yards.

-Became a mercenary assassin for the Central Intelligence Agency's Special Activities Division

-Receives a special government pension with a sealed record for his past CIA work, which is why he doesn't have a job.

and much much more
http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
{<jordan}

Word of warning be very carefull looking into this guy's background, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

nope.gif

Say what you want about Blaha...I still believe him more than Jones and Novitzki.

So Jon popped some t bol probably right after a piss test thinking he would be clean in 72 hours. Then they test him within this 60 day window and theres barely a trace of it left. A pico gram or whatever. Classic drug user behavior lol not judging, I've been there just not with steroids. I can visualize exactly what he was thinking pretty much. I dont care if he did use the juice, it's like just fucking admit it man, I'll probably be a bigger fan with a little honesty from him. All these smoke and mirrors is making me less of a Jones fan and I've been sticking up for him forever knowing he probably did use some shit

Back