Jarrett in the hall of fame?

aizen00

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
How is it that they inducted this guy? 1.His wwe career was nothing special.
2. He was the worst WCW champion ever.
3. He messed with kurt angle's wife (divorce wasn't done yet).
4. Other former WWE stars deserve it more. (Owen, bulldog, shamrock, chyna, sid, and many others).
5. He started TNA to challange WWE & just started global wrestling to challange them again.
He's a shitty person that has talk so much crap about the wwe, so how did they include him .Especially over others that should get it more? I don't understand. Why people?

It's a fake hall of fame. The following are all going to end up in there Great Khali, Kelly Kelly, Hornswoggle, Santino Marella, Boogeyman. You people are out of your damn mind if you honestly think that Jarrett is a bad addition. I'm not even a fan.

How is it that they inducted this guy? 1.His wwe career was nothing special.
6x Intercontinental Champion and natural heat getter. I see him as the yard stick of a heel IC champ. Just like Miz, you care about the belt because you want somebody... anybody... to take it off this prick.

2. He was the worst WCW champion ever.
Objectively false in cases of Vince Russo and David Arquette. Questionable in cases of Luger, Nash, and Sid.

3. He messed with kurt angle's wife (divorce wasn't done yet).
Edge? Steve Austin? Sunny?

4. Other former WWE stars deserve it more. (Owen, bulldog, shamrock, chyna, sid, and many others).

And many less deserving are in there already.

5. He started TNA to challange WWE & just started global wrestling to challange them again.

And thus gave a platform to guys like AJ Styles, Pac/Neville, and Samoa Joe, made stars out of developmental castoffs and others the WWE failed to utilize like EC3 and Austin Aires, gave a home to a host of "The best who never was" like Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuiness, Abyss, LAX, etc, and maintained talent exchanges across promotional and international lines with AAA, RoH, and New Japan. Verne Gagne is in there, too.

He's a shitty person that has talk so much crap about the wwe, so how did they include him. Especially over others that should get it more? I don't understand. Why people?

He certainly does seem like a son of a bitch that I wouldn't like to know. But, as Malcom Reynolds once said, "Anyone who ever got a statue made of him was one son of a bitch or another."

6x Intercontinental Champion and natural heat getter. I see him as the yard stick of a heel IC champ. Just like Miz, you care about the belt because you want somebody... anybody... to take it off this prick.
I hate miz too.

Objectively false in cases of Vince Russo and David Arquette. Questionable in cases of Luger, Nash, and Sid.

They are better than him, and yes russo and arquette were a disease to wcw.

Edge? Steve Austin? Sunny?

Elaborate on this?

And many less deserving are in there already.

Very true, but the one's i mentioned still deserve it more.

And thus gave a platform to guys like AJ Styles, Pac/Neville, and Samoa Joe, made stars out of developmental castoffs and others the WWE failed to utilize like EC3 and Austin Aires, gave a home to a host of "The best who never was" like Desmond Wolfe/Nigel McGuiness, Abyss, LAX, etc, and maintained talent exchanges across promotional and international lines with AAA, RoH, and New Japan. Verne Gagne is in there, too.

This is true aswell, but im saying he could've done it without talking bad abiut vince.

My knee jerk reaction was "Oh my god, really? REALLY?"

But then I listened to Kevin Nash, and Kevin Nash laid out the facts. I was lost until Kevin Nash showed me the way. I can't disagree with Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash knows his stuff. Kevin Nash knows all.

Kevin Nash...just...Kevin Nash...

He's had a good career.

My knee jerk reaction was "Oh my god, really? REALLY?"

But then I listened to Kevin Nash, and Kevin Nash laid out the facts. I was lost until Kevin Nash showed me the way. I can't disagree with Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash knows his stuff. Kevin Nash knows all.

Kevin Nash...just...Kevin Nash...

Is it just me, or does Kevin Nash look like God in that screen cap?
He has a real presence. There is no way that he could walk through an airport without being recognized.

Miz is great. If you hate him, he's doing his job well.

Luger, Nash, and Sid were all C- level workers. Their physical presence gave them a big uptick in charisma and that was their bread and butter. Only Nash could work the mic as well as Double J... or at all.

Edge went after his buddy Matt Hardy's girlfriend (Lita) when he was stuck home injured. SCSA hooked up with his mentor Chris Adams' wife/ex. Sunny was all over any available dick while living with Chris Candido for years. If they're okay to go in, why not Jeff?

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does Kevin Nash look like God in that screen cap?
af1928b9051633710dd5903eecf17bc8.jpg

I guess when you put 10 guys in every year you're eventually gonna have everyone who ever had a cup of coffee in the WWE in your HOF. I mean if Hillbilly Jim, Koko B Ware etc are all in there then I guess everyone is fair game. Still don't understand how Cyndi Lauper isn't in as a celebrity.

I quit caring who they put in there years ago. I wouldnt put JJ in the HOF but there are already plenty far worse that made it.

I'd put Jarrett above Koko, but still don't believe he's in. Do I see a surrendering of the GWF/IMpact library upcoming?

I still thought JJ was blacklisted from WWE for the time he held the IC belt hostage back in the day.

Back