Media JARRELL MILLER QUESTIONS DEONTAY WILDER'S RACISM "ENERGY"; SAYS HE LET PRESIDENT TRUMP USE HIM

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score

jarrell miller being a joker
or
being salty
AETsNt.gif

Pardoning Jack Johnson was a huge deal in my opinion. It’s only fitting the heavyweight champion was there

Pardoning Jack Johnson was a huge deal in my opinion. It’s only fitting the heavyweight champion was there[
Idk maybe the real life rocky. Charles hepner means ge can give stallone a real talking to

Pardoning Jack Johnson was a huge deal in my opinion. It’s only fitting the heavyweight champion was there

I can’t stand Donald Trump but I agree with this. No one should give Wilder shit for it.

It was about one of the only good things that Trump has ever done and Miller uses it to criticise Wilder. Salty mofo. Can't wait until Miller fights someone decent and gets murked. Feed him to Usyk.

If Miller has the balls to put his money where his big mouth is he should fight the loser of Fury/Wilder.
Why should he get that fight??! He has done nothing to deserve it. Let him fight someone like Chisora to prove he can beat someone decent first. Or give him to Usyk who'll make a mockery of him.

Back