Jarrell Miller vs Bogdan Dinu Nov.17 Dazn in Kansas

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Jarrell Miller is less than two weeks removed from quickly knocking out a 41-year-old former contender.

Now the heavyweight’s handlers are working on matching Miller against a 45-year-old contender who hasn’t fought in four years. And this time, Miller will fight for one of the WBA’s three heavyweight titles.

Multiple sources have informed BoxingScene.com that negotiations are moving toward the finalization of a deal for Miller to face Fres Oquendo on November 17 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. If, as expected, the deal is completed, Miller and Oquendo will fight for the WBA world heavyweight title in the main event of DAZN card.

https://www.boxingscene.com/jarrell-miller-fres-oquendo-works-1117-atlantic-city--132923

This is shameful

Picking the bones of another corpse, can't wait for his career to either get good, or come to a complete halt via KO vs one of the big punchers of the div. But not watching this kind of garbage again.

This is shameful, but at least he’s staying active. Some fighters would have sat out 8-10 months before coming back against such low quality opposition. Maybe once he knocks out Oquendo he can resign with Hearn and fight someone a bit better on December 22.

First Adamek and now Oquendo? Miller really setting the boxing world on fire.

The only positive is that the Fres/WBA saga will end and then "Big Maybe" Miller will finally have to face WBA super champ Joshua (if he is lucky) or WBA interim champ Bryan (if he is unlucky).

The WBA couldn't be bothered to at least find an active scrub for Miller?

This fight has a bunch of interesting questions. How many more times will Oquendo get to fight for the WBA-title? He might only have 4 or 5 attempts left after he loses this one. Will Miller weigh in over 340 or 350? Will he attempt 360? We deserve answers and this fight will hopefuly provide us with some.

lol, fres is gonna go to the grave still bitching about his WBA title shot

here's Dinu vs. an overweight bloke at a stripclub, for others who like myself had not heard of this rising star until now

Ha ha ha ha!! Jesus Christ, if I didn’t laugh I’d cry. Fucking ridiculous.

Miller seems to be building quite the Wilder resume.....

Back