Jared Kushner & 5 other in Trumps Administration use Private email for goverment business.

You notice the tension from Mr Savage Mr Wai....

These are the thoughts that secrete from a man whose sweet encephalitic walls tighten as it moistures with the myelin juices that saturate his synapses.

Let him marinate, i promise you he will taste unlike you have ever sensed before. Allow him to soften slowly and eloquently. This is the nature of ascending the flesh towards The Nexus...

The dish is likely ruined by Mr. Savage's bitter undertones.

Ivanka and Kushner should not have any business deciding national policies. They're nepotism personified. If Trump wants to drain the swamp, he should start with his own family by removing them from his political decisions.
I don't agree with your post but I do like your AV. *tips hat*

Such ugliness, and so consistent with it. You guys just must walk around all day snarling.

Anyway, no, be honest: This is totally normal, everyone knows it, and not a single person alive truly thinks that everyone who works in gov't should suddenly go to jail over it. It was just something that hacks and the media used to try to divert from the fact that the GOP had a much less popular policy agenda. Haberman has already defended Kushner after treating the exact same thing as the crime of the century last year.

Depends on what the content was. No it shouldn't be jail time just for using personal emails. But we'll never know of the content which is why it's bullshit.

"I'll choose the best people for my administration" trump
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/video/trump-ill-choose-best-people-164400045.html

trump-pinocchio.jpg

He throbs from time to time, but he will be delicious Mr Ssangroe;eahuvrga;evr h. We just have to marinate him further, time will make him exquisite to our senses.

Did he send and receive classified information?

If he did, I will support him sharing a cell with Hillary.
What were the classified emails on Clintons server? It always sounds like there were 100 really serious ones.

the interesting part in all this is how the democrats will be outraged and demand action, all the while calling the right hypocrites. yet at the same time, they will dismiss anything Hillary did andjust want to move on from that

They literally ran an entire campaign against Hillary Clinton for using private emails.

So you shouldn't be outraged since it's ok then.

I'm not outraged by the story. I'm noting how the lack of outrage about it conclusively proves how fake the previous outrage was.

Dude, I'm smiling here, being proven 100% correct. You guys are the ones who are bitter as your game is up, and you've been proven to just be partisans with no actual principles.

If there was any classified material on their private server then they should lose their clearance.

If not then as long as they saved them fine.

That's the difference classified and non classified.

I was upset classified info was on her private email. You're comparing 2 different things

Shocking that the same guy who was passionately against the electoral college right before the election and then a passionate defender of it right after is also flipping on this one. :)

What are your thoughts about U3 being bullshit and bombing of Syria now? What about debt?

Last edited:
Back