Jared Kushner & 5 other in Trumps Administration use Private email for goverment business.

No. I think would pardon him. But we dont have to cross that bridge because there is zero indication that Kush did anything illegal.
Got it. And that pardon would be incredibly hypocritical right?

Similar to the timing of Clinton's establishment of her private email address and server as she was joining President Obama's administration, Politico reports that Kushner set up a private family domain as he and his family were moving into power in Washington.

In today's always-connected political world, the use of private or personal email — and, increasingly, of phone texts — is a thorny and largely unresolved issue. While senior officials are often obligated to preserve their communications for record-keeping and other purposes, many have acknowledged finding ways to get around the system, from former Secretary of State Colin Powell to dozens of former staff member at the Department of Homeland Security, including its former leader, Jeh Johnson.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...email-in-trump-administration-lawyer-confirms
Sounds exactly what Clinton did.

Got it. And that pardon would be incredibly hypocritical right?

Yes. If Jared Kushner violates the law by storing classified information on his private email or in any other, I would absolutely not support Trump if he chose to pardon him.

Where is your fucking integrity, Trumpbots?
Where is the condemnation?
What's right is right, yes?

WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?

Were the e-mail classified information? Did he destroy the evidence and refuse to turn them into authorities?

Answer these questions before you start spiking the football.

Similar to the timing of Clinton's establishment of her private email address and server as she was joining President Obama's administration, Politico reports that Kushner set up a private family domain as he and his family were moving into power in Washington.

In today's always-connected political world, the use of private or personal email — and, increasingly, of phone texts — is a thorny and largely unresolved issue. While senior officials are often obligated to preserve their communications for record-keeping and other purposes, many have acknowledged finding ways to get around the system, from former Secretary of State Colin Powell to dozens of former staff member at the Department of Homeland Security, including its former leader, Jeh Johnson.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...email-in-trump-administration-lawyer-confirms
Sounds exactly what Clinton did.

Only to the uneducated. There were only 100 emails in the account, none of them were classified, and all work related emails were forward to his .gov account for record keeping purposes. He quite literally did nothing wrong.

If it comes out that those things aren't true, then we can have a talk.

WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?

You got Jared red handed. He broke the law, and now he is going to jail and Trump is going to be impeached any day now. Hillary will be in office by this time next week. Have I placated your delusions enough yet, or would are going to keep spamming the same thing?

That's all we've been hearing from the beginning is bad optics. I don't really care about private emails if secret info isnt contained. Should I? Genuine question
I thought part of the issue was that some things can be classified at a later date.

But the real point is that considering how Trump still goes on about Clinton's emails you would think that anyone close to the administration would be hyper sensitive about making sure all correspondence was done by the book .

To me it highlights in a small way the hypocrisy and incompetence of this administration ..... and that maybe the president shouldn't hire his kids

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP

right? fair is fair isn't it? lol

I thought part of the issue was that some things can be classified at a later date.

But the real point is that considering how Trump still goes on about Clinton's emails you would think that anyone close to the administration would be hyper sensitive about making sure all correspondence was done by the book .

To me it highlights in a small way the hypocrisy and incompetence of this administration ..... and that maybe the president shouldn't hire his kids
The lie detector detected you were lying when you said nothing hilldo emailed was classified at the time she sent it

WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?
stop looking for reason and logic where you will only find emotion and deflection.

Lock her up!

I'm pretty sure the whole point of the email thing from the beginning was she had stuff on there she wasn't supposed to. Not simply work related stuff none of us care about. That's a pretty flimsy case for hypocrisy

I'm sure republicans will go after him hard.<Moves>

Obviously no one really cares about this. It was something that Republicans were able to use for political advantage in the election. Some people have enough shame to pretend to want Jared "held accountable if it turns out blah blah blah" but this story will soon be forgotten like 99.9% of the time the same thing has happened.
No, it matters and should be investigated thoroughly, your bitch Hillary shouldn't be spared either.

No, it matters and should be investigated thoroughly, your bitch Hillary shouldn't be spared either.

Such ugliness, and so consistent with it. You guys just must walk around all day snarling.

Anyway, no, be honest: This is totally normal, everyone knows it, and not a single person alive truly thinks that everyone who works in gov't should suddenly go to jail over it. It was just something that hacks and the media used to try to divert from the fact that the GOP had a much less popular policy agenda. Haberman has already defended Kushner after treating the exact same thing as the crime of the century last year.

Ivanka and Kushner should not have any business deciding national policies. They're nepotism personified. If Trump wants to drain the swamp, he should start with his own family by removing them from his political decisions.

That is the real problem right there; don't know why that bit of the swamp stays relatively unmolested.

Back