Jared Kushner & 5 other in Trumps Administration use Private email for goverment business.

maybe he didn't want the Russians to read it

Don't worry nothing important was in those emails.

Even if it was 33,000 emails none of it was important guys. Jeez.

Btw, nobody is going to defend this. So this "Gotchya" you're probably expecting won't come from most regulars. We don't give a shit. Wrong is wrong and lets go with due process.

But since this administration is a joke, why wasn't Hillary and company a joke? Same shit, different title IMO.

Don't worry nothing important was in those emails.

Even if it was 33,000 emails none of it was important guys. Jeez.

Btw, nobody is going to defend this. So this "Gotchya" you're probably expecting won't come from most regulars. We don't give a shit. Wrong is wrong and lets go with due process.

But since this administration is a joke, why wasn't Hillary and company a joke? Same shit, different title IMO.

Quite few people think it was not....

Looks like they were all forwarded on and preserved.

Kushner is not a government official anyway and I suspect he's an all round can.

But in saying all that, it's a world away from Hilary's indiscretions.

Quite few people think it was not....

Correct, I am one of those people. This isn't a joke and we should expect proper processing. It better not have have a different result though because consistency and transparency are important. Also, I don't think he even has an official role does he?

Does he even have acces to SAP or top secret emails? Did he figure out a way to forward emails from JWIC or SIPRNET from a SCIF? Were they store on an unsecured backup à la Platte River or Datto Inc, and were they done so in an unsecured manner for 3 months or more? Were they forwarded to Anthony Weiner?

I'm asking in all seriosness, because no matter who does this it would be a problem.

Correct, I am one of those people. This isn't a joke and we should expect proper processing. It better not have have a different result though because consistency and transparency are important. Also, I don't think he even has an official role does he?
He is " Senior advisor " and has security clearance

At the very least it looks bad

4d professionalism.
iu

Pretty sure this guy was problematic since day 1. But I doubt it's any more significant than Hillary/Abedin/Weiner. But they should all be charged. Ridiculous after the Dem scandal.

The globalist put Kushner in the WH to help push the NWO. Daddy Trumpy poo is compromised.

Ivanka and Kushner should not have any business deciding national policies. They're nepotism personified. If Trump wants to drain the swamp, he should start with his own family by removing them from his political decisions.

good shit.

i can't wait for all the drama tv shows and documentaries about this administration.

only in America, baby.

Did he send and receive classified information?

If he did, I will support him sharing a cell with Hillary.

Back